Well yeah 24 hours from the moment you receive a pm to send questions for second roundIs there time left to send questions?

You still have time so... you can still fail to send it

Well yeah 24 hours from the moment you receive a pm to send questions for second roundIs there time left to send questions?


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



much better than what you expected



Like?The heck?
But apart from my poor performance, I'm actually scared by the fact that some of the things I've read in the questions may be true. LOL


@Atomicus , try harder....Best of luck.... DARKY is still urs.
...I got 8......will have to see next time.
WOW, as expected @WithYouInSpirit and @GodDarkness are beyond senpai and kohai .
![]()
.Cheating on poor ATOM ..Darky is quite a sinner@Atomicus , try harder....Best of luck.... DARKY is still urs.
![]()
...I got 8......will have to see next time.
WOW, as expected @WithYouInSpirit and @GodDarkness are beyond senpai and kohai .
![]()
.Cheating on poor ATOM ..Darky is quite a sinner@Atomicus , try harder....Best of luck.... DARKY is still urs.
![]()
Scroll through the questions and you'll understand what I meant with that Kouhai-kun.Like?![]()

I was too lazy but fineScrool through the questions and you'll understand what I meant with that Kouhai-kun.![]()

Right?I was too lazy but fine
I now get what you mean![]()

Nah, don't do that - I kinda like the mystery@Philia can you reveal Darky's answersI just want to see how crazy this child really is and how this might affect his decision making
