Games MH Interview Game - Game 4 - GodDarkness Edition

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Is there time left to send questions?
Well yeah 24 hours from the moment you receive a pm to send questions for second round :heh

You still have time so... you can still fail to send it :fan
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Round 1 ends.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm got a bit busy.
Wtf grammar:fail

Edit: I'm a bit busy.

Will share the answers later.

Here is the points,
@BattousaiYngwie 2
@Atomicus 2, failure bromance
@Farfalla 14, good work farfat
@Brandish 4
@Doughboy 6
@kira 6
@Gallon 6
@Zasz -2, poor performance Zaszu Chan :comfort
@zimbardo 14, expected from the wisest member
@Aizen 10, good:nod
@Riomy -4 :nah
@Vici 10 :nod much better than what you expected
@lakhan220 8
@Mononoke 2-1=1,for not sending questions
@WithYouInSpirit 14, maybe this is the real bromance :hmm
@A.ulq 4
@Demonspeed 8


@Ajeel Ramal -2, not playing so far
@EmptySoul -1, for not sending the answers
@Shinyarcanine45 -2, not playing so far
@Miralicious akuma -2, not playing so far
@Belserion -1, for not sending the answers
 
Last edited:

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Many participants haven't sent their questions for round 2. And I haven't forwarded the questions to darky either. So,
I'm extending the time to send questions for round 2 by 8 hours.

You have 8 more hours to pm me the questions for round 2

After Darky answers the questions, I'll need to add options to many of them. And I might be busy today. So,
2nd phase of round 2,will start in 20 hours
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
:pout
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
The heck? <_>
But apart from my poor performance, I'm actually scared by the fact that some of the things I've read in the questions may be true. LOL
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
The heck? <_>
But apart from my poor performance, I'm actually scared by the fact that some of the things I've read in the questions may be true. LOL
Like? :heh
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
I got 8......will have to see next time.

WOW, as expected @WithYouInSpirit and @GodDarkness are beyond senpai and kohai .:whistle



.Cheating on poor ATOM ..Darky is quite a sinner :nah @Atomicus , try harder....Best of luck.... DARKY is still urs.:super
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Last edited:

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Scrool through the questions and you'll understand what I meant with that Kouhai-kun. :XD
I was too lazy but fine

I now get what you mean :kappa
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I answered the questions with the consideration that Darky is normal... welp, I guess the premonition that he's a bit crazy wasn't too far off. :/
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I answered hoping he didn't just go crazy on most of them xD
All my answers were at least 80% False
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,584
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
@Philia can you reveal Darky's answers:hmph I just want to see how crazy this child really is and how this might affect his decision making
Nah, don't do that - I kinda like the mystery

Revealing his answers will spoil his hard-earned illusion of being a baguette wielding, foot licking, bra-wearing, pervert...

 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Lol I don't think so. All of my answers were pretty sensible and I'm tied for first :D
 
Top