- Joined
- Jul 26, 2016
- Messages
- 3,186
- Reaction score
- 5,328
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
If you don't, I'll punish youI'm sure I'll probably score high this time.![]()

If you don't, I'll punish youI'm sure I'll probably score high this time.![]()









You got 5 right, 6 wrongLmao,zero correct
Wait,
Htf did lakhan get a 10?![]()
I'll put up the answers later on (but didn't want to before Ajeel Ramal gets a go). 
wtf bromance between Spirit & Lakhan![]()
![]()

NopeOh well KIDDO, he has told most of those things while talking and chatting.Only some there were troll questions.Lmao,zero correct
Wait,
Htf did lakhan get a 10?![]()

See CA awards and his threads and FF...he has told most of them Idk he's a bit of a stalker tbh
Really?
I think it was Darky doing some magic here.
I will be mindful that submissions might be late. But kindly submit ASAP 
Don't mind me I'm just dying hereVici -1 (1WH)![]()
Well, for 3 more months so True
True
He is in dilemma

-True
- False









, he'll probably say its false
TRUE
FALSE
False
True
false
False
False.
False
- True
- True




Like you said, he is a stalker.I swear Lakhan has some sort of gift... How did he know I was in a dilema about Nii and Gary?![]()





Like you said, he is a stalker.
Or he must be like Varys.![]()

As I said, he has mentioned himself that...BTW , who asked that question? 



Nice jobSo I did crush Battou on round 1, fine !!!!
![]()
Battou will end up like this !!!!!!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
Battou 0 - Erin 1![]()

