Dems da rulzIt's -1 when you're wrong ???![]()

1 withhold = 0 pointsIf I use a withhold, how many points do I have?
1 Joker = 1 point (but no withhold can be used anymore).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Dems da rulzIt's -1 when you're wrong ???![]()

1 withhold = 0 pointsIf I use a withhold, how many points do I have?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This not the first time you're playing DarkyWhat !
It's -1 when you're wrong ???
If I use a withhold, how many points do I have?


So, if I use 3 withholds on 3 wrongs answers , I would have 7 points in total?Dems da rulz
1 withhold = 0 points
1 Joker = 1 point (but no withhold can be used anymore).
You got 4 points--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Read the rules and do your own kalkulation you perverted HoboSo, if I use 3 withholds on 3 wrongs answers , I would have 7 points in total?![]()
It was a reciproqual questionRead the rules and do your own kalkulation you perverted Hobo

No no that's not how it works lol.@Brandish I decide to use my 3 withholds on 3 of my wrong answers
So I am at 7 points now

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Darky needs some encouragement from his senpaiI don't know how I should react to Darky's score![]()



Don't know why you're in bed at 1am thoughI've answered them. Dunno why you sent them at 1am though.



I had a breakfast shift at work. That's whyDon't know why you're in bed at 1am though
The questionnaire will be up shortly. As I mentioned this round will take longer due to the New Years festivities, but from now on the schedule will be adhered to
![]()


Sorry man I missed it. I'll try getting it in (WYIS isn't online atm).My question not here![]()
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I edited it, sorryMy question not here![]()
![]()

