MH Interview Game - Game 5 - WYIS edition

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
What !
It's -1 when you're wrong ???:emocat
If I use a withhold, how many points do I have?
This not the first time you're playing Darky :notsure
You should know the basic rules at least.

You deserve at least one :modsmack
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Dems da rulz :)



1 withhold = 0 points
1 Joker = 1 point (but no withhold can be used anymore).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You got 4 points
So, if I use 3 withholds on 3 wrongs answers , I would have 7 points in total?:notsure
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
So, if I use 3 withholds on 3 wrongs answers , I would have 7 points in total?:notsure
Read the rules and do your own kalkulation you perverted Hobo
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Read the rules and do your own kalkulation you perverted Hobo
It was a reciproqual question:arf
@Brandish I decide to use my 3 withholds on 3 of my wrong answers
So I am at 7 points now
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
@Brandish I decide to use my 3 withholds on 3 of my wrong answers
So I am at 7 points now
No no that's not how it works lol.

You gotta nominate it as an answer, not after you know it's wrong :)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hopefully we can get the second round moving today.

@A.ulq @BattousaiYngwie @lakhan220 @Ajeel Ramal

Get your questions in or so help me god :arf :handgun
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I don't know how I should react to Darky's score :stare
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
This phase is taking too much time...............................
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
...:nomoar
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Brandish hurry if I lose my patience I'll strip you and hang you upside down on a pole! :sexyarf :handgun
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I've answered them. Dunno why you sent them at 1am though.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I've answered them. Dunno why you sent them at 1am though.
Don't know why you're in bed at 1am though :zomg

The questionnaire will be up shortly. As I mentioned this round will take longer due to the New Years festivities, but from now on the schedule will be adhered to
:blush:handgun
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Don't know why you're in bed at 1am though :zomg

The questionnaire will be up shortly. As I mentioned this round will take longer due to the New Years festivities, but from now on the schedule will be adhered to
:blush:handgun
I had a breakfast shift at work. That's why :XD
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Round 2 - Multiple choice quiz (WYIS edition)

Please send answers to @Brandish :blush
​


1. Who do you think is the greatest spammer on MH (excluding yourself)?

a) Most of the Fun Forumers
b) Some of the FT section
c) M3J
d) Moderators

2. What "Dere" type do u prefer?
a) Yandere
b) Tsundere
c) Kuudere
d) Belvedere

3. With whom do you get along the most on MH?
a) Philia
b) GodDarkness
c) Atomicus
d) Aizen

4. What is Spirit's eyes color?
a) Light Blue
b) Light Brown
c) Dark Brown
d) Hazel

5. What was your favorite 2016 anime?
a) Yuri on Ice
b) Re: Zero
c) Drifters
d) Erased

6. What's the thing that made him the most ashamed of ?
a) Being turned on by chapter 508 of Fairy Tail
b) Killing Farfalla in Mafia Wars 52
c) Darky's score in round 1
d) Body hair

7. What is your favourite game type/genre ??
a) Open World/FPS
b) RPG's
c) Strategy
d) MMO

8. Why did you join MH?
a) Spoilers
b) To spam
c) To talk about Tokyo Ghoul
d) To get help

9. What was the last game WYIS played on a console?
a) Doom (2016)
b) Overwatch
c) Battlefield 1
d) Dark Souls III

10. So, what do u want to become in future in context to having philosophy as secondary?
a) A writer (novella)
b) An Anthropologist
c) A sociologist
d) A teacher

11. Which MH member would Spirit like to consider as his wife?
a) Uuuuhhh... None
b) Brandish, as a girl
c) GodDarkness
d) Vici


Please send your answers to me via PM as soon as you can. Thank you!

You have 48 hours to answer the questions
 
Last edited:

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
My question not here :emocat :emocat
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
My question not here :emocat :emocat
Sorry man I missed it. I'll try getting it in (WYIS isn't online atm).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Score update

lakhan220 +10
Atomic +6
Erinyes +5 (1WH)
GodDarkness +4
A.ulq +4
Philia +2
Zasz +2
Battou +1 (dropped a point for no questions)
Belserion 0
EmptySoul 0
Vici -1 (1WH)
Ajeel Ramal -5
--- Double Post Merged, ---
My question not here :emocat :emocat
I edited it, sorry :)
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Mine's not there too.. :emocat
 
Top