MH Interview Game - Game 5 - WYIS edition

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
​

Welcome to the second phase first round: True or False ! In this state of the game, you have a 50/50 chance of getting the answer correct, even if you have no earthly idea of what that may be. I suggest saving your Jokers and withdraws for some of the more difficult phases, but in the end it's all up to you! There are a total of 12 questions. Let's see how well you know WYIS, contestants. Choose wisely....



1: You are the one that killed @Farfalla in Mafia Game 52 ??
2. WYIS is both a Kouhai and a Senpai.
3. WYIS does not mind sharing a bed with darky
4. WYIS likes to drink coffee than tea?
5. Do u like Nii-chan more than Gary ?
6. Ur a teenager? :arf
7. Are you currently an admin of World Elite?
8. Suzu touched himself inappropriately with kaneki :yaoi at last once
9. Spirit is proud of his "Kohai" Dude you became a mod in like 3 months. Of course I am :]
10. Spirit prefers lolis to milfs
11. WYIS is actually female.
12. Is Spirit an alchemist ? :derp



Please send your answers to me via PM as soon as you can. Thank you!


You have 24 hours to submit your answers.
FAIL:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD
Look at the ninth @Brandish
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Done!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
LOOOL dude you weren't supposed to add my answer... I'll have to answer the other one now
Wait you changed your answer?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Done!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Wait you changed your answer?
No I've answered the other question since Jarred's gone and posted my answer lol
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Replied
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
LOOOL dude you weren't supposed to add my answer... I'll have to answer the other one now
My mistake. You put true at the end of all that so I missed it (next time just true or false :handgun)

I'm just going to mark the other 11 questions :)
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
D: YOU KILLED ME IN A GAME?

Lucky for you, I have a terrible memory '-' So I can't remember at all what game was that.

Unlucky for you, I'm scorpio, so I don't need to remember something to have in the back of my head that SOMEONE HAS TO PAY Ò.Ó

You just watch me, Padawan :hmph
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Currently, submissions for T/F in Rd 1 is as follows...

:blush Atomic
:blush lakhan220
:blush GodDarkness
:blush Philia
:blush Battou
:blush Belserion
:blush Vici (proud:blush)
:blush Zasz
:blush Erinyes
:blush A.ulq

Not submitted yet...

:handgun @Ajeel Ramal
:handgun @EmptySoul

I will allow some more time if needed, but please submit so you can go from a :handgun to a :blush

:blush
 
Last edited:

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I'm sure I'll probably score high this time. :kappa
 
Top