Battou +1 (dropped a point for no questions)
forgot--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Erinyes +5 (1WH)
*pats*forgot
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
![]()


Come on everyone, insult Battou. Let's torment him.![]()

DO u have a death wish ? He will annihilate u
Resorting to this

Yes, ERINA, u r correct.....let me add few

Send at the very last minute of the game.I have not forgotten, I'm just taking my time.![]()

Philia
Atomic
Battou
Erinyes
lakhan220
Belserion
GodDarkness
A.ulq
Vici
Zasz
EmptySoul

I'm on itOkay so far we have half participants answered...
Philia
Atomic
Battou
Erinyes
lakhan220
Belserion
But we still have some to come
@Ajeel Ramal
@A.ulq
@Vici
@EmptySoul
@Zasz
@GodDarkness
Kindly get to it
@GodDarkness--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I Still have plenty of time chill homie

Just a friendly reminderI Still have plenty of time chill homie![]()



But hurry![]()

I wonderOkay, who's the idiot who put "Belvedere" as an option?![]()

