How am I positive LOL
I might answer this rounds qiestions. It looks like I might even win.
I might answer this rounds qiestions. It looks like I might even win.
If ulq doesn't answerI might answer this rounds qiestions. It looks like I might even win.
It's cool. I'll just break his arms.If ulq doesn't answer
I'll just give me a secIf ulq doesn't answer
I blame @Atomicus for this. @lakhan220 was right atom, darky and wyis is an actual shipIt's cool. I'll just break his arms.

Wait what?I'll just give me a sec
I blame @Atomicus for this. @lakhan220 was right atom, darky and wyis is an actual ship![]()

Sorry mate but someone beat you to it.Wait what?
You didn't say no so I'll take that as consent. This might hurt a little...

In your dreams2nd place
And pmed,hopefully with this i can surpass A.ulq and nab 1st place![]()


Who said anything abt being ur bro?In your dreams
A.ulq is my true bro![]()


Loser.Who said anything abt being ur bro?
All i said was that i wanted to win![]()
From 2nd place to 6th place! darn I'm good 
Don't wait for me if I will be the last one left

It was fun to be at 0I'll just give me a sec
I blame @Atomicus for this. @lakhan220 was right atom, darky and wyis is an actual ship![]()
Yep, I fully agree and support the ship.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So many Indian questions.I am an Indian i may be able to say it.
But he does not like popular sport as u think.