Games MH Interview Game S2 - Game 2 - Atomicus Edition

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
How am I positive LOL

I might answer this rounds qiestions. It looks like I might even win.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Same. I've got some work for class to do that takes top priority at the moment. Should be done soon.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
2nd place :zomg
And pmed,hopefully with this i can surpass A.ulq and nab 1st place :e3
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,397
Country
Torumekian Empire
I've diddly done it again :zomg From 2nd place to 6th place! darn I'm good :hip
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
@lakhan220 ruined what would have been a perfect red round :nah:handgun
:3c It was fun to be at 0
I'll just give me a sec

I blame @Atomicus for this. @lakhan220 was right atom, darky and wyis is an actual ship:awe
:hmph Yep, I fully agree and support the ship.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So many Indian questions.I am an Indian i may be able to say it.
:-_- But he does not like popular sport as u think.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
My rankings has gone for the worse.

Ha ha haha ha ha ha.


@Brandish @Zasz looks like we three are the real stars.
 
Last edited:
Top