Games MH Interview Game S2 - Game 2 - Atomicus Edition

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
This is truly going against the rules Mr.Host " Celebrity must answer true " << Unless there isn't such rule anymore :wowsoBOB
Well this is supposed to be a rule but sadly we have no way to find out if someone is lying in an online forum...

I don't like rules which cannot be enforced properly. However the celebrity is always requested to answer truthfully. This is the most I can do about it.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Why so many question related to sexual habits?

The purpose of this game is to know the celebrity better......but with so many questions regarding sexual orientation and stuff it looks more like you peeps are trying to find out whether celeb is fuckable or not
At least I have so many people after me :kappa

You know me so well :teehee
Indeed :kappa
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
At least I have so many people after me :kappa
Well you are on their watch list.
When the answers are revealed many will decide whether to keep you on watch list or discard you :kappa
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
2 pms received already
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,398
Country
Torumekian Empire
Answered...

Atomicuss better answered truthfully or I'm gonna write a petition that Darky takes over from round 2! :kappa
I'm sure there's more questions we can ask about him. :gar :e3
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Answered...

Atomicuss better answered truthfully or I'm gonna write a petition that Darky takes over from round 2! :kappa
I'm sure there's more questions we can ask about him. :gar :e3
Dont worry I did :clingy
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
9. Atomicus is a pokemon !
This question is funny :lmao

Questions about sexual related things:


1.Atomic has had jerked off more than 5 times in the last week
6.Atomicus has kissed another guy (full-on lip action).
7. You watch porn/******
8. You like boobs
10. Atomicus spends his allowance on ****** subscriptions.
14. Have u ever experienced the pleasure of female's mountain ?
15. You are into S&M
16. You are a masochist
18. You have fapped to a mh member

20. Atomicus is secretly Gay.
10 Out of 20 questions.........:fail

This feels like Atomicus is a petu-chan up for auction and potential buyers are inquiring details about him...
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
So many questions on well you know?

Seriously i felt i am doing an investigation to seduce Atom in future.
Couldn't you all have chosen decent questions atleast :s
 
Last edited:

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
PMed my qsns:snidely
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I'm sorry @zimbardo I forgot to include your question:pout
 
Top