You know me so wellOh and I know which question is yours![]()

You know me so wellOh and I know which question is yours![]()

Well this is supposed to be a rule but sadly we have no way to find out if someone is lying in an online forum...This is truly going against the rules Mr.Host " Celebrity must answer true " << Unless there isn't such rule anymore![]()
At least I have so many people after meWhy so many question related to sexual habits?
The purpose of this game is to know the celebrity better......but with so many questions regarding sexual orientation and stuff it looks more like you peeps are trying to find out whether celeb is fuckable or not
IndeedYou know me so well![]()

Well you are on their watch list.At least I have so many people after me![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Dont worry I didAnswered...
Atomicuss better answered truthfully or I'm gonna write a petition that Darky takes over from round 2!
I'm sure there's more questions we can ask about him.![]()
![]()

This question is funny9. Atomicus is a pokemon !

10 Out of 20 questions.........
1.Atomic has had jerked off more than 5 times in the last week
6.Atomicus has kissed another guy (full-on lip action).
7. You watch porn/******
8. You like boobs
10. Atomicus spends his allowance on ****** subscriptions.
14. Have u ever experienced the pleasure of female's mountain ?
15. You are into S&M
16. You are a masochist
18. You have fapped to a mh member
20. Atomicus is secretly Gay.


ikrLMAO,Wtf are those questions?![]()




--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Y u do dis?Pmed and Pmed![]()

meh - you can just gift me 5 points instead, eh?I'm sorry @zimbardo I forgot to include your question![]()

