Last edited:
But i just send you guys the greatest question one could think of, maybe![]()
or 



I have answered all the questions to the best of my ability and knowledge
,and before anyone says something,i have been entirely truthful this Round as well.
Oh boyThis Round is going to be entertaining in many ways.I have answered all the questions to the best of my ability and knowledge
,and before anyone says something,i have been entirely truthful this Round as well.
![]()
Some of those Questions were...spicy to say the least.Oh boyWonder what kind of mess awaits us for next round.

Regretting participating in this yet?Some of those Questions were...spicy to say the least.![]()

SomewhatRegretting participating in this yet?![]()
Gryff,Elu and Jinx's Questions certainly had me feel a tad...how should i say?...uh...frustrated and a bit scared when i imagined the Day that the Answers of me get revealed.
I kept thinking "It is just a game in the End,only for the Fun..." 

).

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's a good thing in my interview game they didn't ask these kinda questionSomewhatGryff,Elu and Jinx's Questions certainly had me feel a tad...how should i say?...uh...frustrated and a bit scared when i imagined the Day that the Answers of me get revealed.
I kept thinking "It is just a game in the End,only for the Fun..."
![]()

Oh, they tell you who the question is from at each question? They only tell us during round resultsSomewhatGryff,Elu and Jinx's Questions certainly had me feel a tad...how should i say?...uh...frustrated and a bit scared when i imagined the Day that the Answers of me get revealed.
I kept thinking "It is just a game in the End,only for the Fun..."
![]()

Yeah they do,i am always aware of who just threw a Stone at me.Oh, they tell you who the question is from at each question? They only tell us during round results![]()


Never underestimate the power of 2 evil hosts.Holy shit these questions![]()




Try being the guy in questioning...... I'm going to need bleach for my eyes after reading and answering these questions![]()

