Last edited:
It‘s funny, but also painfully accurate about life lately.

Gimme a couple minsThe Eclipse Arc from Berserk.

I thought the same but then I realized that the Eclipse is part of the Golden Age arc.
What is this?
There is no arc named Eclipse in Berserk...

I think he either means the Golden Age or that one arc where they did try for that eclipse.
What is this?
There is no arc named Eclipse in Berserk...
It's part of the Golden Age arc and that was my answer so that should be true.
What is this?
There is no arc named Eclipse in Berserk...
.It's what i always say to the Golden Age Arc/saga though,this was to test if you know me after all.
What is this?
There is no arc named Eclipse in Berserk...

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah too bad,i don't float around much in the FF otherwise i might've known and picked someone else.It's part of the Golden Age arc and that was my answer so that should be true.
Too bad for you Spriggan, I had my interview already. And I am pretty happy it was at its beginnings because questions were not crazy like that.

--- Double Post Merged, ---
There is no arc called Seireitei Arc in Bleach tooI thought the same but then I realized that the Seiretei Arc is part of the Soul Society arc.

It's part of the Golden Age arc and that was my answer so that should be true.
Too bad for you Spriggan, I had my interview already. And I am pretty happy it was at its beginnings because questions were not crazy like that.

It's what i always say to the Golden Age Arc/saga though,this was to test if you know me after all.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah too bad,i don't float around much in the FF otherwise i might've known and picked someone else.
Also lucky you this game was torture.
@Juviii @Asako to the People that said Golden Age is my favorite Arc you can give points for the right answer,my answer was sort of unspecific.--- Double Post Merged, ---

my bad.
Are semantics really needed here...?

ThisI had my interview already. And I am pretty happy it was at its beginnings because questions were not crazy like that.
You barely got asked anything spicy 

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Look at him trying to dodge itNote: Seraph's original answers for 9 and 10.9-I wonder about that too,who might they be?
10-I don't know man,i never really thought about that to be honest.
Well done Asako and Juviii, whip that boy til he answers properly
I "surprisingly" wasn't.Damn now I want another round so I can ask you if you were turned on during the "Eclipse Arc".
Just kidding.
Thanks for the answers Seraph, and also to the gracious hosts for their work and encouraging all participants to make this saucy : P

I was sure either this one,the SM or the Threesome Question would break my neck at the End of the game,Rip me.Eclipse arc![]()


)
) fun game.Definitely by far the most fun interview game I playedI "surprisingly" wasn't.
I was sure either this one,the SM or the Threesome Question would break my neck at the End of the game,Rip me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Having said that, thanks to @Juviii and @Asako for hosting this Game and of course to all the Participants that played the Game.
It was...a Trip.
Nah but jokes aside it was a fun game,some questions had me sweating(be that good or bad i leave up to your own interpretation.)
while others had me crack up entirely like Brandish's Question with the Love Bite Location.
It was fun being the guy in question and i apologize for any confusing answers or disappointments that may have come from my answers for you guys.
Hope you all had fun and enjoyed this(Probably more than i did) fun game.
![]()

Or did Gryff win?

The results will be posted later today. The supense adds to the thrill. Don't miss the next chapterNow did I win?Or did Gryff win?
![]()
![]()

10-if you were faced by a S/M situation, what kind of scenario would you like to happen to you?
Me walking into in my Uni's Gym,and suddenly a bunch of Cheerleaders walk in behind me with whips and start calling me a bad boy then go ahead and do their dirty deed...
@Juviii are we the cheerleadersLook at him trying to dodge itWell done Asako and Juviii, whip that boy til he answers properly
![]()



That would've been my answer for a Horror Scenario actually.@Juviii are we the cheerleaders![]()
