Last edited:
I'm once more scared of the moment my answers get revealed actually...i expect at least 1 shockerWhat they did to youWelp, at least you already sent your answers and this is final round, so the embarrassment can now end.
Or, after it shows your answers it will end![]()
if i just hadn't been forced to answer each question,i got some apologizing to do after this game.
Yeah,i can't wait for the 3-Way suggestions and the SM Situation ones.Hahahaha but open answers.... We will get to see what the players guessed? That could also be embarrassing for not just the interviewee but the interviewers![]()

I'm once more scared of the moment my answers get revealed actually...i expect at least 1 shockerif i just hadn't been forced to answer each question,i got some apologizing to do after this game.
Yeah,i can't wait for the 3-Way suggestions and the SM Situation ones.Those were the ones i liked the least.
![]()
So the Mira question was ok?
Certainly more tolerable than the previous 2 Questions asking me for my turn ons when it comes to Anime Girls...So the Mira question was ok?

I did give answers,just not answers that would've been accepted by you guys. So much for me answering the Questions truthfully.To the point where you wanted to dodge them and give no answer, too bad we hosts are here![]()

"Where's the fun in those Answers?"Yup, we had to threaten him.
![]()


) and this train ride of shame ends sooner than later.
Don't I get a reminder too?

U already sended your question back thenDon't I get a reminder too?![]()

That's not the point here.U already sended your question back then![]()

Yeah,i can't wait for the 3-Way suggestions and the SM Situation ones.Those were the ones i liked the least.
![]()

Don't be a Mael.Yeah,i can't wait for the 3-Way suggestions and the SM Situation ones.Those were the ones i liked the least.
![]()
Or put a Mask on and scream my name is Obito...Don't be a Mael.
![]()
Be an Estarossa instead.
![]()

Seraph turning out to be kinky after allOr put a Mask on and scream my name is Obito...![]()

Seraph turning out to be kinky after all![]()
No Problem,we can keep it open a bit longer if you'll be able to send them later.I may need a bit more time. Going by train somewhere and back for a couple hours. But am hoping there‘s more people that haven‘t sent yet![]()
No problem, Gry. There are more people late this round.I may need a bit more time. Going by train somewhere and back for a couple hours. But am hoping there‘s more people that haven‘t sent yet![]()

I may need a bit more time. Going by train somewhere and back for a couple hours. But am hoping there‘s more people that haven‘t sent yet![]()