Games MH Interview Game- Seraph Edition

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,781
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Final Round
Results- 3rd Round
​
GOAT :kise

1-What is your biggest insecurity?
My biggest insecurity would probably be my lack of confidence in my own Opinion and my own work. :(


Aomine :aomine

2-Which role in Mafia Game are you hoping the most to get to play sometime?
The Serial Killer-Role. :pwned


EmperorOfYuri

3-What is your favorite sport to play?
I played Soccer for 10 years in a Club here in Helsinki,i quit playing for the Club but i still play with my friends every now and then and it'll probably remain my favorite Sport. Even if i had been slacking on following the Professional Leagues for awhile. :nerd


Xaddie

4-What one thing in your life makes you the happiest?
When i see the People precious to me smile,doubt there's something more encouraging and beautiful for me to see,it keeps me going.


Plz give this angel bleach

5-What do you consider to be the best arc in anime/manga?
The Eclipse Arc from Berserk.


Eyes-en

6-What is your favorite place you have traveled?
Antigua,Saint John's. Been there a few years ago with my family but to this day easily my most favorite Vacation.


NewGreenPowerSky

7-What quality of yourself makes you proud, and why?
My tenacity,because Anything really worth doing takes persistence, perseverance, and stubborn determination.
I feel like i would lead quite a different Life than my current one if it wasn't for this trait of mine. :verily


Itachi-nose


8-What do you think of Itachi?
The best Akatsuki Member,one of the best Naruto Characters in general for me.


Syx666:evil

9-A dream has come true. You are about to have a freaking hot threesome with two female MH members at your place. :gigglebunnyEverything has been arranged and set. It's midnight, perfect room temperature, and finally your two dates are knocking on your door. But who are these two female MH members knocking on your door? :worrybunny
I pick Vici and Linali.

Comment:
I'm a Vici Fanboy and Lina is always kind and friendly towards me,since both of them are from Poland they can share a Plane together on their flight to Finland,share the Cab from the Airport to my place talk to another get into the mood for you know. :nerd

If this game wouldn't force me to give an Answer to each Question i had dodged this one straight up,forgive me Vici and Lina but i was forced to say something here. :m3j


StillKinki

10-if you were faced by a S/M situation, what kind of scenario would you like to happen to you?
Me walking into in my Uni's Gym,and suddenly a bunch of Cheerleaders walk in behind me with whips and start calling me a bad boy then go ahead and do their dirty deed...

Comment: Made up on the spot not even sure if that is fitting of that sort of scenario,i hated that Question. :babyrage


Jinxed

11-what country would you trade all your earnings to visit?
I'd love to travel to Japan one day. :invalid


BrandNewDish

12-Place this img on Mirajane's body to indicate where you'd leave a lovebite on your waifu (you can nominate the area instead if you like).
Since i'm on Phone right now an Edit is hard to do for me,if i had to choose a location where i'd leave my Lovebite on a girl i'd probably pick her Neck/Collar Area.


Neck

The slowest Demon

13-Who would you want as the next celebrity?
This is a good Question actually. I'd like to see you as the next Celebrity,Demon. :verily

​


Note: Seraph's original answers for questions 9 and 10
​
9-I wonder about that too,who might they be?

10-I don't know man,i never really thought about that to be honest.

​
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Are we supposed to send in more questions? :oh
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
pm'd. I hope I won't get caught again :blush
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@Demonspeed You're the only one left.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

FINAL ROUND

Hosts:

The end is coming...

1)What is your biggest insecurity? (Personality trait)

2)Which role in Mafia Game are you hoping the most to get to play sometime? ( Mafia Game roles )

3)What is your favorite sport to play? ( no hint )

4)What one thing in your life makes you the happiest? ( People )

5)What do you consider to be the best arc in anime/manga? ( Dark fantasy Manga )

6)What is your favorite place you have traveled? ( Island in the Caribbean sea)

7)What quality of yourself makes you proud, and why ?(Personality trait)

8)What do you think of Itachi? (Positive)

9)A dream has come true. You are about to have a freaking hot threesome with two female MH members at your place. :gigglebunny Everything has been arranged and set. It's midnight, perfect room temperature, and finally your two dates are knocking on your door. But who are these two female MH members knocking on your door?:worrybunny ( Two female MH in Europe )

10)if you were faced by a S/M situation, what kind of scenario would you like to happen to you? ( School Gym )

11)what country would you trade all your earnings to visit? (No hint)

12)


Place this
img on Mirajane's body to indicate where you'd leave a lovebite on your waifu (you can nominate the area instead if you like). (No hint)

13)Who would you want as the next celebrity? (MH member in this game)

You have 48 hours to send your guesses.



 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Oh boy.... they weren't kidding when they say the last round is easily the hardest one in the Interview Game :lmao
I'll try my best I guess :sweatdrop

While getting bleach for my eyes again
9)A dream has come true. You are about to have a freaking hot threesome with two female MH members at your place. :gigglebunny Everything has been arranged and set. It's midnight, perfect room temperature, and finally your two dates are knocking on your door. But who are these two female MH members knocking on your door?:worrybunny ( Two female MH in Europe )​
Question on this: if one player gets one guess right but the other was wrong, is it considered .5 points or is it still wrong?
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Who made that question #9? It's getting obvious. I can see the pattern :-_-
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I actually let out a super loud laugh when I read question 12. Which is surprising since I rarely do more than chuckle from things I read online.

I'm gonna lose all my points here :lmao I love how the hint to the MG question is a link to the roles thread with 50+ of them :XD
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Oh boy.... they weren't kidding when they say the last round is easily the hardest one in the Interview Game :lmao
I'll try my best I guess :sweatdrop

While getting bleach for my eyes again

Question on this: if one player gets one guess right but the other was wrong, is it considered .5 points or is it still wrong?
Well there isn't in the rule a .5 so it will be probably wrong, still I'll talk to @Juviii about it and see if we do .5 or wrong.
I'm gonna lose all my points here :lmao I love how the hint to the MG question is a link to the roles thread with 50+ of them :XD
:awe
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
pm'd :nod
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Hahahaha but open answers.... We will get to see what the players guessed? That could also be embarrassing for not just the interviewee but the interviewers :derp
 
Top