Last edited:


Ups, I'm on it!Only 5 questions in, you guys are slacking!
6 hours left...


Huh? I thought it was yours... it even refers to your previous question.![]()


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Everything has been arranged and set. It's midnight, perfect room temperature, and finally your two dates are knocking on your door. But who are these two female MH members knocking on your door?
( Two female MH in Europe )


Question on this: if one player gets one guess right but the other was wrong, is it considered .5 points or is it still wrong?9)A dream has come true. You are about to have a freaking hot threesome with two female MH members at your place.Everything has been arranged and set. It's midnight, perfect room temperature, and finally your two dates are knocking on your door. But who are these two female MH members knocking on your door?
( Two female MH in Europe )

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I love how the hint to the MG question is a link to the roles thread with 50+ of them 
Brandish is so creative.I actually let out a super loud laugh when I read question 12.

Well there isn't in the rule a .5 so it will be probably wrong, still I'll talk to @Juviii about it and see if we do .5 or wrong.Oh boy.... they weren't kidding when they say the last round is easily the hardest one in the Interview Game
I'll try my best I guess
While getting bleach for my eyes again
Question on this: if one player gets one guess right but the other was wrong, is it considered .5 points or is it still wrong?
I'm gonna lose all my points hereI love how the hint to the MG question is a link to the roles thread with 50+ of them
![]()





Welcome in the Club.
These questions!!!!![]()
What they did to youWelcome in the Club.![]()
Welp, at least you already sent your answers and this is final round, so the embarrassment can now end.