Games MH Interview Game- Seraph Edition

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Final Round
Results- 3rd Round
​
GOAT :kise

1-What is your biggest insecurity?
My biggest insecurity would probably be my lack of confidence in my own Opinion and my own work. :(


Aomine :aomine

2-Which role in Mafia Game are you hoping the most to get to play sometime?
The Serial Killer-Role. :pwned


EmperorOfYuri

3-What is your favorite sport to play?
I played Soccer for 10 years in a Club here in Helsinki,i quit playing for the Club but i still play with my friends every now and then and it'll probably remain my favorite Sport. Even if i had been slacking on following the Professional Leagues for awhile. :nerd


Xaddie

4-What one thing in your life makes you the happiest?
When i see the People precious to me smile,doubt there's something more encouraging and beautiful for me to see,it keeps me going.


Plz give this angel bleach

5-What do you consider to be the best arc in anime/manga?
The Eclipse Arc from Berserk.


Eyes-en

6-What is your favorite place you have traveled?
Antigua,Saint John's. Been there a few years ago with my family but to this day easily my most favorite Vacation.


NewGreenPowerSky

7-What quality of yourself makes you proud, and why?
My tenacity,because Anything really worth doing takes persistence, perseverance, and stubborn determination.
I feel like i would lead quite a different Life than my current one if it wasn't for this trait of mine. :verily


Itachi-nose


8-What do you think of Itachi?
The best Akatsuki Member,one of the best Naruto Characters in general for me.


Syx666:evil

9-A dream has come true. You are about to have a freaking hot threesome with two female MH members at your place. :gigglebunnyEverything has been arranged and set. It's midnight, perfect room temperature, and finally your two dates are knocking on your door. But who are these two female MH members knocking on your door? :worrybunny
I pick Vici and Linali.

Comment:
I'm a Vici Fanboy and Lina is always kind and friendly towards me,since both of them are from Poland they can share a Plane together on their flight to Finland,share the Cab from the Airport to my place talk to another get into the mood for you know. :nerd

If this game wouldn't force me to give an Answer to each Question i had dodged this one straight up,forgive me Vici and Lina but i was forced to say something here. :m3j


StillKinki

10-if you were faced by a S/M situation, what kind of scenario would you like to happen to you?
Me walking into in my Uni's Gym,and suddenly a bunch of Cheerleaders walk in behind me with whips and start calling me a bad boy then go ahead and do their dirty deed...

Comment: Made up on the spot not even sure if that is fitting of that sort of scenario,i hated that Question. :babyrage


Jinxed

11-what country would you trade all your earnings to visit?
I'd love to travel to Japan one day. :invalid


BrandNewDish

12-Place this img on Mirajane's body to indicate where you'd leave a lovebite on your waifu (you can nominate the area instead if you like).
Since i'm on Phone right now an Edit is hard to do for me,if i had to choose a location where i'd leave my Lovebite on a girl i'd probably pick her Neck/Collar Area.


Neck

The slowest Demon

13-Who would you want as the next celebrity?
This is a good Question actually. I'd like to see you as the next Celebrity,Demon. :verily

​


Note: Seraph's original answers for questions 9 and 10
​
9-I wonder about that too,who might they be?

10-I don't know man,i never really thought about that to be honest.

​
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Thanks for the wait, gonna PM soon. Still 5 questions I don‘t know how to answer :XD Gimme a couple mins

Sent
 
Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,700
Reaction score
61,407
Gender
Male
Country
France
:twitch
What is this?
There is no arc named Eclipse in Berserk...
It's part of the Golden Age arc and that was my answer so that should be true.

Too bad for you Spriggan, I had my interview already. And I am pretty happy it was at its beginnings because questions were not crazy like that :amuse.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
:twitch
What is this?
There is no arc named Eclipse in Berserk...
It's what i always say to the Golden Age Arc/saga though,this was to test if you know me after all.:feelsbadman
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's part of the Golden Age arc and that was my answer so that should be true.

Too bad for you Spriggan, I had my interview already. And I am pretty happy it was at its beginnings because questions were not crazy like that :amuse.
Yeah too bad,i don't float around much in the FF otherwise i might've known and picked someone else.:verily

Also lucky you this game was torture.:nerd
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Juviii @Asako to the People that said Golden Age is my favorite Arc you can give points for the right answer,my answer was sort of unspecific.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
I thought the same but then I realized that the Seiretei Arc is part of the Soul Society arc.
There is no arc called Seireitei Arc in Bleach too:SOON
It's part of the Golden Age arc and that was my answer so that should be true.

Too bad for you Spriggan, I had my interview already. And I am pretty happy it was at its beginnings because questions were not crazy like that :amuse.
:lmao
It should still count as the Golden Age Arc honestly, there's no need to separate it. Also LMAO, I need to see your interview thread now.
It's what i always say to the Golden Age Arc/saga though,this was to test if you know me after all.:feelsbadman
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yeah too bad,i don't float around much in the FF otherwise i might've known and picked someone else.:verily

Also lucky you this game was torture.:nerd
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Juviii @Asako to the People that said Golden Age is my favorite Arc you can give points for the right answer,my answer was sort of unspecific.
:oh
Are semantics really needed here...?
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Damn now I want another round so I can ask you if you were turned on during the "Eclipse Arc".

Just kidding.

Thanks for the answers Seraph, and also to the gracious hosts for their work and encouraging all participants to make this saucy : P
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Eclipse arc :cookiestare
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Note: Seraph's original answers for 9 and 10.​
9-I wonder about that too,who might they be?

10-I don't know man,i never really thought about that to be honest.
Look at him trying to dodge it :derp Well done Asako and Juviii, whip that boy til he answers properly:ck
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Damn now I want another round so I can ask you if you were turned on during the "Eclipse Arc".

Just kidding.

Thanks for the answers Seraph, and also to the gracious hosts for their work and encouraging all participants to make this saucy : P
I "surprisingly" wasn't. :nerd
Eclipse arc :cookiestare
I was sure either this one,the SM or the Threesome Question would break my neck at the End of the game,Rip me.:8C
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Having said that, thanks to @Juviii and @Asako for hosting this Game and of course to all the Participants that played the Game.
It was...a Trip.:emocat

Nah but jokes aside it was a fun game,some questions had me sweating(be that good or bad i leave up to your own interpretation.:kappa)
while others had me crack up entirely like Brandish's Question with the Love Bite Location.:XD

It was fun being the guy in question and i apologize for any confusing answers or disappointments that may have come from my answers for you guys.

Hope you all had fun and enjoyed this(Probably more than i did :nerd) fun game.:verily
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I "surprisingly" wasn't. :nerd

I was sure either this one,the SM or the Threesome Question would break my neck at the End of the game,Rip me.:8C
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Having said that, thanks to @Juviii and @Asako for hosting this Game and of course to all the Participants that played the Game.
It was...a Trip.:emocat

Nah but jokes aside it was a fun game,some questions had me sweating(be that good or bad i leave up to your own interpretation.:kappa)
while others had me crack up entirely like Brandish's Question with the Love Bite Location.:XD

It was fun being the guy in question and i apologize for any confusing answers or disappointments that may have come from my answers for you guys.

Hope you all had fun and enjoyed this(Probably more than i did :nerd) fun game.:verily
Definitely by far the most fun interview game I played :nod

Now did I win? :nrr Or did Gryff win? :aomine :kise
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
10-if you were faced by a S/M situation, what kind of scenario would you like to happen to you?
Me walking into in my Uni's Gym,and suddenly a bunch of Cheerleaders walk in behind me with whips and start calling me a bad boy then go ahead and do their dirty deed...

​
​
Look at him trying to dodge it :derp Well done Asako and Juviii, whip that boy til he answers properly:ck
@Juviii are we the cheerleaders :fan
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Can't wait :popcorn

To see if I fail once again :emocat
 
Top