Games MH Interview Thread- Revo edition

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal

Round 3-answers​


1-Tell us which person made you happy the most in the last couple of weeks.

Honestly this is a hard one to tell because of the amount of people I have been talking that made everyday a bit better, MH people included, but if I have to pick one it would be my best friend from high school.


2- Back in the desert of round 1, after eating the beetles you gained a lot of strenght and could walk till you reach a house in the middle of nowhere, you enter the house and surprise ! you find an amazing time/place travel machine, you ve been dreaming for surch long time to live in another past civilization, you thought better try it than be condemned to eat beetles for the rest of my life. so without any hesitation you decide to try it ? in which place and History moment you choose to travel to. (ofc the machine is brokenn, you can only use it once, no return is possible )

There are so many places/moments I would like to try, but if I have to go to one with no return at all, it would be the beginning of 1970s in Japan.

3-Do you think you have Nazi ancestors?

Not at all, in fact, I think some of them were actually running away because of Nazis.

4-What is your biggest insecurity?

I think it's my intelligence, I have always felt a need to prove myself to people and be as smart as they expect me to be.

5-'In order, who do you think are the three spiciest MH members?'
1. Hardy (* insert argie meme here *)
2. Lawl
3. Gry


6- What can you do, that you could start today, that would put you on the path to be the best revo possible so that you can be the best mother you could possibly be, when the time comes?

Start to communicate more effectively, I tend to overthink too much sometimes and I know it could be more of a problem in the future.


7-Who is your favorite Argentinian soccer player, and why is it not Lionel Messi?

I'm honestly not into football that much anymore, but if I have to say one, that's Mascherano (tbh my real favorite is Luis Suarez but he's uruguayan so).
Never really cared about Messi, since I don't watch spanish football so much but also because he's a fan of the rival of my own team.


8-To you, what is the most important pillar behind a serious romantic relationship?

Respect to the partner, but also to the life he/she is having, I feel that it's important to let the other live their own life beyond the romantic one you're having with them.


9-Would Revo rather live for a hundred years comfortable but bored, or would she rather live only fifty years a life full of adventure and excitement?

Second option, comfy is always nice but it's better live a short but memorable life. (๑˘︶˘๑)


10-what do you usually wear when you hang out with your friends outside?

Dresses or skirts.

11-what's your favorite romantic comedy movie?

"The Fabulous Destiny of Amélie Poulain"

12-Kiss, marry, kill: pick from the players of this game (and please specify your reasoning~)

Kiss: Marmy (I mean, who else? )
Marry: Brandish (will leave this one with suspense )
Kill: Magi

13-What superpower do you want to have?

Teleportation so I’d never need to worry about being late again (and travel to any place).

14-Ignoring the fact that some members already have couples, which mh member of each sex you wouldn't date at all?

Elusia
Gryffindor


15-Would you dare to give me a hug?

Would I?

Usually I would say yes without a worry, but because this is you and basing from all these questions you sent, I don't trust this one a bit (like how you made me think of "tea with milk" as a total different thing from now on). Because of that, when I saw this, I quicky thought "no, no way I want to hug you" but that's just too mean based on my answer to Marma's question.

So I will go into your troll or pervert trap and give you a hug, because I'm always nice to you, despite how you are.



16-As the Celebrity who answered all of the questions, what do you think of the questions and the MHers who wanted to know more about you.

That most of everyone is a spicy pervert but very cute people in the end.


17-revo what's the most embarrassing thing that's happened to you recently(1 year from today at most).

Working as secretary for a lawyer, my zipper was open during a meeting where a couple was signing their divorce.


18-Describe a dominatrix outfit for Juvs and pick a punishment tool for her to use:

A police officer outfit (the little hat included) with the classic whip and handcuffs -simple but effective.



Results tomorrow​
 
Last edited:

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal


Welcome dear sacrificial lambs ladies and gentlemen to Revo's interview game. Have a seat and prepare some spicy questions.

https://mangahelpers.com/forum/posts/2682306/

Preliminary Round

First things first, let's give everyone a quick summary on the rules and game play:

There are three rounds of the game that consist of:
Round 1 : True/False
Round 2 : Multiple Choice
Round 3 : Free Response

If you answer a question wrong, -1 point for your score.
If you answer a question correctly, +1 point for your score.
If you use a withhold, +0 points for your score (you must nominate withholds)
If you use the Joker, +1 free point for your score.
If you answer blank, -1 point for your score.

You have a total of three "withholds", which means you do not have to answer a question. You may distribute them to your liking.

Every player has one "Joker Card" that they may play whenever they please (or not play at all). Basically, if you're really stuck on a question, you may play your Joker card to get a free point as though you had given the correct answer for it. KEEP IN MIND : If you use your Joker, you may not use any more withholds.


Hosts:
@Juviii
@Asako

Celebrity:
@revo

Players:
@Kiki
@Brandish
@uberfayt
@Farfalla
@Purity of Magi
@Belserion
@syx
@Erinyes
@Gryffindor
@GrySun
@Hardy
@MarmaladeSky
@Copy Panda
@kira
@shinobi
@Hermit
@FaustXIII
@Crescent Jinx
@BlackTiger


Our brave celebrity told us she is ready to answer anything, so don't hold back. She's waiting...

The game starts now.
Round 1:
Send a true or false question. You have 24h.



Countdown​
 
Last edited:

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,401
Country
Torumekian Empire
oh something spicy... now I have an idea what to ask :grin
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Subs.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal

Glaring Juviii power intensifies
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Round 1​

Crescent Syringe
1-If you had gone to high school with them, would you have ever let Marma and Asako cheat off your French homework in class? Yes or No.

Hurr-san
2-If being close was possible, deep inside Revo would want to be in a romantic relationship with Marmy and break up with their current partners.

Evil Master
3-You like Tabasco?

Not Syx
4-Hello revo.

You either have masturbated to at least one MH Member or thought about masturbating to at least one MH Member or both.

Keep in mind: if your answer is false, I have to be more creative in the next round.

Remember, this was not syx.

S&M Master
5- does revo read/watch yaoi/yuri manga/anime?

OMO
6-True or false, an apple is just a non-orange mango

Uber x Uber
7-Do you still think TPN is a great manga?

Marion Lover
8- You re lost in a desert place, and have no more food, you havent eaten for days, but suddenly you come across some yummy beetles, would you eat them ?

FaustTop10
9-Were you bribed/forced/threatened in any way to participate in this interview game?

Black Tiger
10-Do you prefer anti hero character instead of hero?

Hermit Crab
11-Do you like Haruno Sakura?

Brandish x Jellal
12-In the anime movie industry, Hayao Miyazaki is the best filmmaker.
(If false, please specify for us, revo)

Gintama-kun
13-revo68 and revod are your dupes? True or False

Grytsun
14-Despite not having experienced enough of JoJo(we shall forgive her for now) revo still thinks Speedwagon is an amazing character.

NaughtySky
15-Revo has mastered the art of taking nudes
(True/false)

Argie-kun
16-Do you think cats are delicious?

Shinosebi
17-Reev-chan is going to show us her nudes
(True / False)
Note: Juviii showed me hers

Bel
18-Revo has a closet full of chickens for sacrificial Black magic rituals.

Purity of Delays
19-Revo is that kind of girl that if she is outside, or at school, or just somewhere in general... whenever she sees a person that just got her sudden attention, her mind always goes like:

''Oh my god, that face, that body, that aura. Quiero besarte todo el cuerpo~.''

She simply just want to ask, to compliment, to touch and to exchange.


You have 48h to submit your answers

Countdown ​
 
Last edited:

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Not Syx
4-Hello revo.

You either have masturbated to at least one MH Member or thought about masturbating to at least one MH Member or both.

Keep in mind: if your answer is false, I have to be more creative in the next round.

Remember, this was not syx.


Just what the fuck... seriously guys... what the hell is wrong with you people???

 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
@revo I need to know, are you gonna answer everything honestly or comedically, or mixed?

You will see. I don't plan to lie.


Just what the fuck... seriously guys... what the hell is wrong with you people???

Syx, it's alright, your question isn't even the most disturbing one. :blush
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom

You will see. I don't plan to lie.

Syx, it's alright, your question isn't even the most disturbing one. :blush
I can‘t play like this :hmph You‘re forcing me to lose points! Mattaku this wacky celeb.
 
Top