Games - MH Interview Thread- Revo edition | Page 13 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games MH Interview Thread- Revo edition

Juviii

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal

Round 3-answers

1-Tell us which person made you happy the most in the last couple of weeks.

Honestly this is a hard one to tell because of the amount of people I have been talking that made everyday a bit better, MH people included, but if I have to pick one it would be my best friend from high school.

2- Back in the desert of round 1, after eating the beetles you gained a lot of strenght and could walk till you reach a house in the middle of nowhere, you enter the house and surprise ! you find an amazing time/place travel machine, you ve been dreaming for surch long time to live in another past civilization, you thought better try it than be condemned to eat beetles for the rest of my life. so without any hesitation you decide to try it ? in which place and History moment you choose to travel to. (ofc the machine is brokenn, you can only use it once, no return is possible )

There are so many places/moments I would like to try, but if I have to go to one with no return at all, it would be the beginning of 1970s in Japan.

3-Do you think you have Nazi ancestors?

Not at all, in fact, I think some of them were actually running away because of Nazis.

4-What is your biggest insecurity?

I think it's my intelligence, I have always felt a need to prove myself to people and be as smart as they expect me to be.

5-'In order, who do you think are the three spiciest MH members?'
1. Hardy (* insert argie meme here *)
2. Lawl
3. Gry

6- What can you do, that you could start today, that would put you on the path to be the best revo possible so that you can be the best mother you could possibly be, when the time comes?

Start to communicate more effectively, I tend to overthink too much sometimes and I know it could be more of a problem in the future.

7-Who is your favorite Argentinian soccer player, and why is it not Lionel Messi?

I'm honestly not into football that much anymore, but if I have to say one, that's Mascherano (tbh my real favorite is Luis Suarez but he's uruguayan so).
Never really cared about Messi, since I don't watch spanish football so much but also because he's a fan of the rival of my own team.

8-To you, what is the most important pillar behind a serious romantic relationship?

Respect to the partner, but also to the life he/she is having, I feel that it's important to let the other live their own life beyond the romantic one you're having with them.

9-Would Revo rather live for a hundred years comfortable but bored, or would she rather live only fifty years a life full of adventure and excitement?

Second option, comfy is always nice but it's better live a short but memorable life. (๑˘︶˘๑)

10-what do you usually wear when you hang out with your friends outside?

Dresses or skirts.

11-what's your favorite romantic comedy movie?

"The Fabulous Destiny of Amélie Poulain"

12-Kiss, marry, kill: pick from the players of this game (and please specify your reasoning~)

Kiss: Marmy (I mean, who else? )
Marry: Brandish (will leave this one with suspense )
Kill: Magi

13-What superpower do you want to have?

Teleportation so I’d never need to worry about being late again (and travel to any place).

14-Ignoring the fact that some members already have couples, which mh member of each sex you wouldn't date at all?

Elusia
Gryffindor

15-Would you dare to give me a hug?

Would I?

Usually I would say yes without a worry, but because this is you and basing from all these questions you sent, I don't trust this one a bit (like how you made me think of "tea with milk" as a total different thing from now on). Because of that, when I saw this, I quicky thought "no, no way I want to hug you" but that's just too mean based on my answer to Marma's question.

So I will go into your troll or pervert trap and give you a hug, because I'm always nice to you, despite how you are.

16-As the Celebrity who answered all of the questions, what do you think of the questions and the MHers who wanted to know more about you.

That most of everyone is a spicy pervert but very cute people in the end.

17-revo what's the most embarrassing thing that's happened to you recently(1 year from today at most).

Working as secretary for a lawyer, my zipper was open during a meeting where a couple was signing their divorce.

18-Describe a dominatrix outfit for Juvs and pick a punishment tool for her to use:

A police officer outfit (the little hat included) with the classic whip and handcuffs -simple but effective.

Results tomorrow

Last edited:

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia

Grats Gryffindor!

I still don't understand how the point system works.
-1 for wrong answer
+1 for right answer and joker
0 for withhold

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
I got 4 correct + 1 joker -10 wrong = -5

Okay gotcha.

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
England
8-To you, what is the most important pillar behind a serious romantic relationship?

Respect ... the rest of the kek text is irrelevant

That only freaking one question that you actually only wanted to have right..... that you actually had right all along and yet... you actually (yes I say three times word actually you read that correctly there you mushroomheads) decided to go with the wrong answer in the end because SaGiTtArIuS hEhE. Fuck you all.

Also….

11-what's your favorite romantic comedy movie?

"The Fabulous Destiny of Amélie Poulain"

... On a different side note tho...

15-Would you dare to give me a hug?

Would I?

Usually I would say yes without a worry, but because this is you and basing from all these questions you sent, I don't trust this one a bit (like how you made me think of "tea with milk" as a total different thing from now on). Because of that, when I saw this, I quicky thought "no, no way I want to hug you" but that's just too mean based on my answer to Marma's question.

So I will go into your troll or pervert trap and give you a hug, because I'm always nice to you, despite how you are.

Hold it right there. Let me get this straight…

Aha....

Okay so..
  • Scolds me
  • Ditches me
  • Accuses me
  • Wants people to go against me
  • Kills me
  • ‘’Hugs’’ me, but actually kills me again

Alright, alright.

You know, the joke is on you tho! Guess what? I have a fucking telephone! HA! Gonna call my friends... oh wait...... I can't even do that... you know why? BECAUSE I HAVE EXACTLY ZERO FRIENDS.

Anyway, also one more thing on this tho..

pervert trap

Excuse you?

Hmmmmm..
Hmmmmmm..
Hmmmmmmm...

?? Assuming genders in 2020?? Excuse you?

I have objection on this: I AM ACTUALLY A VERY KAWAIII OTOKO, MIND YOU. PWEH.
Jealous people these days, can't stand my amazing kawaii otoko flow it seems.

Also another random thing when I was answering the questions for the last round tho ...

Like what the...

What is it with you people? Like wtf is this even. Omg…. Although.. perhaps.. hmm…. Maybe I should give in and give my sign? Maybe that’s the right option to do…

Tl;dr: Congratz to the winner! Thank you for hosting this IG @Asako and @Juviii. I certainly did had my fun, there were some fun questions that got asked and gave me inspiration lol even tho I had less time for it then I expected, lel. Regardless, I enjoyed it especially with the cute glaring, tag and whip parts from Juv's. ~=3=~ FRIK YOU ZOOM BTW. 2th place tho, heh. Imagine if I had actually tried and went serious since the first round instead of going random/imagination/omegakek lulz eksdee route for the fun, which somehow still made me come far lol.

Well then...

RANDOM ROUTE FOR THE WIN ANYWAYS~! Fuck you astrology tho.
FRIK YOU ZOOM AS WELL BTW.

Also, last but not least..

*punishment btw*
Magi out, pea- I mean, nya~ ..

@credits of the fanarts goes to myself

Last edited:

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
We saw heartbreak, trauma and ****** we should not have bear witness to. In the end, no one knows Revo whatsoever and Gryff's mysterious jutsu reigns supreme. Bad game, everyone, bad game.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
That only freaking one question that you actually only wanted to have right..... that you actually had right all along and yet... you actually (yes I say three times word actually you read that correctly there you mushroomheads) decided to go with the wrong answer in the end because SaGiTtArIuS hEhE. Fuck you all.
Wow.

SOULMATES.

Fuck astrology btw yup.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
3rd place! Pretty good I must say.

@revo you never answered my question :nah

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Farfalla: OMG I CAN'T PLAY TWO THINGS AT ONCE, AM I MALE
Gryff: *winning MG and IG* izi
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh, posted that before seeing the updates in MG '_' backwards jinx.

desin24

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Farfalla: OMG I CAN'T PLAY TWO THINGS AT ONCE, AM I MALE
Gryff: *winning MG and IG* izi
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh, posted that before seeing the updates in MG '_' backwards jinx.
Don't count your apples yet!

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Huge thxs @revo as i said to the hosts you really got guts :zomg , i honestly would never do it (and yeah i confess being a coward
) . Huge thxs @Asako & @Juviii coz those girls are not even humans, they play Mg at 100% power and commit in Itw game, with all the work it requires, just wow :zomg and great thxs to everyone who joins, that was cool of you all, that was fun and entertaining.

Btw i m super impressed got 1st place in 3rd round, :arf and best rank i get in those games, hihihi