Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Looks good!

And it sort of really needs to with God of High School, IMO. That's a battle manga's battle manga.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
That does look good! I was sort of worried because the first few teases we got looked a little.. questionable. But this one looks much more solid.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
That should be a fun adaptation because if it's done well Noblesse could be a really enjoyable anime for a couples seasons. And unlike with some other series, I don't think anybody is going to be complaining about rewrites.

At least nobody who read all the way to the end.:kappa

Last edited:

strixflash

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
That should be a fun adaptation because if it's done well Noblesse could be a really enjoyable anime for a couples seasons. And unlike with some other series, I don't think anybody is going to be complaining about rewrites. At least nobody who read all the way to the end.:kappa
That last sentence hurts. So many painful memories 😭

Let's hope anime is successful enough to get another season. The preview part hints the season is restricted to season 2 (minus Dr. Aris part). Want to see Raskreia...

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Of all the Manhwa adaptations coming out this year, Noblesse was the one I was hoping for the best possible outcome. For Tower of God, I didn't mind if it wasn't the best anime I had ever seen, because the Manhwa would outshine it in any case. Similar case can be said for The God of Highschool, although that anime is going pretty damn well so far. Noblesse needs the spotlight of a great anime to really round out the experience, imo. Here's hoping for the best.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

At least nobody who read all the way to the end.:kappa

Eracuel

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
Guys there is a new series called Taming Master translated by Asura Scans, it has a Solo Leveling x The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor vibe so I would say give this one a try if you liked those. You can find it HERE.

Sakashi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Hello there! I was bored and made a motion manga about Legend of the Northern blade.

Enjoy and leave a comment if you want too! Also, merry christmas guys!

Kiki

🌙
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
where do you guys read manhwa? I am looking for a HQ pics and good translation-providing site

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Mangadex is still down as they rework the whole thing due to the hack they had but that's where I used to go. LINE has a nice official site for series in their catalogue but outside of that online readers tend to be your best bet.

The localization of manhwa is kind of a mess. Quite a few series have official sites but they tend to be locked behind paywalls that don't really have a realistic understanding of how to compete in landscape where everything is easily accessible.

Last edited: