Hangout - MH Manhwa Hangout | Page 11 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout MH Manhwa Hangout

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Looks good!

And it sort of really needs to with God of High School, IMO. That's a battle manga's battle manga.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
That does look good! I was sort of worried because the first few teases we got looked a little.. questionable. But this one looks much more solid.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Do we know the studio?

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
That should be a fun adaptation because if it's done well Noblesse could be a really enjoyable anime for a couples seasons. And unlike with some other series, I don't think anybody is going to be complaining about rewrites.

At least nobody who read all the way to the end.:kappa

Last edited:

strixflash

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
That should be a fun adaptation because if it's done well Noblesse could be a really enjoyable anime for a couples seasons. And unlike with some other series, I don't think anybody is going to be complaining about rewrites. At least nobody who read all the way to the end.:kappa
That last sentence hurts. So many painful memories 😭

Let's hope anime is successful enough to get another season. The preview part hints the season is restricted to season 2 (minus Dr. Aris part). Want to see Raskreia...

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Of all the Manhwa adaptations coming out this year, Noblesse was the one I was hoping for the best possible outcome. For Tower of God, I didn't mind if it wasn't the best anime I had ever seen, because the Manhwa would outshine it in any case. Similar case can be said for The God of Highschool, although that anime is going pretty damn well so far. Noblesse needs the spotlight of a great anime to really round out the experience, imo. Here's hoping for the best.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

At least nobody who read all the way to the end.:kappa

Eracuel

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
Guys there is a new series called Taming Master translated by Asura Scans, it has a Solo Leveling x The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor vibe so I would say give this one a try if you liked those. You can find it HERE.

Sakashi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Hello there! I was bored and made a motion manga about Legend of the Northern blade.

Enjoy and leave a comment if you want too! Also, merry christmas guys!

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
where do you guys read manhwa? I am looking for a HQ pics and good translation-providing site

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Mangadex is still down as they rework the whole thing due to the hack they had but that's where I used to go. LINE has a nice official site for series in their catalogue but outside of that online readers tend to be your best bet.

The localization of manhwa is kind of a mess. Quite a few series have official sites but they tend to be locked behind paywalls that don't really have a realistic understanding of how to compete in landscape where everything is easily accessible.

Last edited:

rdfgvszdrfgs

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
I honestly don't know where to put this, but Ima just put it here since I guess it counts as an introduction. I came here onto this site to find one specific manhwa, or possibly manhua I don't remember.
Story:
It's about this guy who gets summoned into another world with a battery in his hand. His summoner, a young girl is disappointed seeing him be summoned however the main character had a battery in his hand which he somehow uses to defeat the giant black-colored monster. He is able to go back and forth, bringing items from his world to the world he was summoned in.

ELIMISTER_RED_WARLOCK

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
shadow slave

Grade: 11/10

Author: Guiltythree RANKING 1

624 chapters

16.6 million views; Only on this link site

Categories:
FANTASY, ACTION, ADVENTURE, ROMANCE

The author releases 2 chapters a day, sometimes 3 chapters.

Shadow Slave | Web Novel Pub
Read Shadow Slave novel online for free. Shadow Slave novel is a popular light novel covering Fantasy, Action, and Adventure genres. Written by the Author Guiltythree. 624 chapters have been translated and translations of other chapters are in progress.
www.webnovelpub.com

Link First Chapter
Shadow Slave - Chapter 1: Nightmare Begins | Web Novel Pub
Read Shadow Slave - Chapter 1: Nightmare Begins. Shadow Slave novel is a popular light novel covering genres. Written by the Author .
www.webnovelpub.com

These are also good:

Lord Of The Mysteries
,...... 10/10 .... second place is also very good.
Lord of the Mysteries (Web Novel) | Web Novel Pub
Read Lord of the Mysteries (Web Novel) novel online for free. Lord of the Mysteries (Web Novel) novel is a popular light novel covering Action, Adventure, and Fantasy genres. Written by the Author Cuttlefish That Loves Diving. 1430 chapters have been translated and translation of all chapters...
www.webnovelpub.com

Supreme Magus ,....... 9/10 .... with this you will get a doctorate in magic .
Supreme Magus (Web Novel) | Web Novel Pub
Read Supreme Magus (Web Novel) novel online for free. Supreme Magus (Web Novel) novel is a popular light novel covering Fantasy, Action, and Psychological genres. Written by the Author Legion20. 2237 chapters have been translated and translations of other chapters are in progress.
www.webnovelpub.com

The beginning after the end , ..... 9/10 ... very good, very fun.
The Beginning After The End (Web Novel) | Web Novel Pub
Read The Beginning After The End (Web Novel) novel online for free. The Beginning After The End (Web Novel) novel is a popular light novel covering Fantasy, Action, and Comedy genres. Written by the Author TurtleMe. 414 chapters have been translated and translations of other chapters are in...
www.webnovelpub.com

Today's Best Novels!

Notice! This is not for Solo Leveling fans... or any of those generic novel fans.

The novels I mentioned are slow writing and development, good writing, interesting stories, especially Shadow Slave..

Some General Comments: Shadow Slave

After years of reading absolute rubbish harem web novels, Shadow Slave is like a breath of fresh air. The suspense is insane, at any moment it feels like the mc could die with a single wrong move. Unlike other pointless novels where the threats don't seem real, Shadow Slave's monsters and threats are terrifying. Also, the way the author displays suspense and complex emotions is incredibly good. I've read SO MUCH GARBAGE that such an incredible depiction of human interaction and emotion is the best Christmas present I could ask for.
================================================================================================================
It's extremely difficult to find a web novel that doesn't have one of these two: a harem or a system. 90% of the top 100 novels on this site fall into one of these. The most notable exceptions are LOTM and Shadow Slave. Imo, shadow slave is an extremely close second to LOTM and I think it might just become my favorite novel as it goes along. The world building is the biggest I've ever seen and the powers are extremely unique. I love all the characters. Most people hate this character, but if the author can make so many people hate a fake person, then it's good writing. The MC is witty and smooth. He's not evil and just an anti-hero. I could go on writing, but you should just read the novel. It deserves its rating and it has only gotten better.
================================================================================================================
The writing is some of the best I've seen, concise, well-crafted and the story is really good, I also like the slow and progressive build, something that happened at the beginning of the story/arc will be remembered later at the end of the arc, I like that because it shows that the author is careful with his work and Cassie's skill helps the author a lot to develop the story. So far the best. So far, better than Supreme Magus and The Beginning After the End.
=============================================================================================================
I can tell that the author is not Chinese or Korean. Why? - No Chinese signature like : self-obsession of how beautiful the MC is, how big his pen is, no big breasts, no FMC so sooo white and beautiful that the MC forgets to breathe. - No Korean Signature like : scene skip, bad transition, useless dialogue, unable to understand conversation, useless sound like Hmm~, owww, . Just these 2 facts make this novel a slice of heaven. The only novel I found better in terms of professionalism and quality is LOTM. Thank you Author for showing the rest of the community what adult writing should look like.
=============================================================================================================
LOTM = LORD OF THE MYSTERIES

Some crazy posts.

I brought you months of reading...

Last edited:

OofBoss

Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
Yo new here, I’ve been trying to read this new webtoon called Just One Bite! but only a few chapters are out on webtoon, the rest are behind a paywall. Anyone know where I could read the rest?

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Finished Seasons of Blossom, I liked it. Had more dark themes than I expected as I started it for romance reasons.