Hey can Santa add me to the polls so I won't be left out?
.
(I want to vote for myself as well
)
.(I want to vote for myself as well
)
.
)you re welcomeThank you, Mazinoand Secret Santa’s helper (I know who helped you with the set, Mazi)
for the awesome set!! Wow…fun memories from watching Shiki…
![]()
The darkness always delivers.you re welcome
i tried all by myself,but i suck at sets so i reached out to darkness



We do this annually, beginning between end of November and beginning of December so you can check around that time next year.I honestly wished i knew of this event sooner.
Meh, maybe next time.
I'm glad you liked the set, FrostyMouse.Anyway, my Secret Santa, thank you. It's pretty. I'm thinking either Lawlett or Evil because you two know how much I like Androssi.
I hope you liked the Xmas cards as well~
| Secret Santa | Recipient |
| Charlie | lawlett-kun |
| Ustegius | Mystic Mistral |
| Mazino | destiny4ever |
| Lovemagi | KnowMe |
| lawlett-kun | Lovemagi |
| Naomi | Ustegius |
| Evil3ye | Master Piplup |
| Ancy | Charlie |
| Mystic Mistral | Naomi |
| g01 | Evil3ye |
| Master Piplup | GrySun |
| FrostyMouse | g01 |
| GrySun | Ancy |
| Farfalla | Mazino |
| destiny4ever | FrostyMouse |
| KnowMe | Farfalla |
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So who are youHow have the holidays been treating you all? Having fun?
On a side note, for those curious, here is the list
Secret Santa Recipient Charlie lawlett-kun Ustegius Mystic Mistral Mazino destiny4ever Lovemagi KnowMe lawlett-kun Lovemagi Naomi Ustegius Evil3ye Master Piplup Ancy Charlie Mystic Mistral Naomi g01 Evil3ye Master Piplup GrySun FrostyMouse g01 GrySun Ancy Farfalla Mazino destiny4ever FrostyMouse KnowMe Farfalla


Yours trulySo who was my Santa?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Uhi uhi. I gotta say, I didn't expect much, since I also submitted kinda last minute and had to make an improvised gift lol...
Thanks to my Secret Santa, very sweet gift. hiiii! Made me awww!
About the identity of him or her, well, I would say an oldie fun forumer, cuz of the well remembered info about my likes/dislikes. oldie, cuz it's not very recent information D:
think could narrow it down to four-five.



haha, nice research skills! At least I don't recall talking to you about any of those topics. Impressive stalking ^-^
Glad that you like it,it took so long
You never expected me didn't you![]()
lmao yeah I stalked you like 2 dayshaha, nice research skills! At least I don't recall talking to you about any of those topics. Impressive stalking ^-^
btw you love to talk about your virginity 
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
*Ahahahaha*Oh you disappointed dead detective! D:
You failed in your investigations here as well, huh '-'
Merry xmas, Mazi ^^
I got a super super sweet card from my secret Santa. I related to it a lot cause the message was similar to the one I sent as well xD Also, I got a new siiiiiig^^ Was in need of one for a long while now. Plus, it's awesome to finally have someone "styling" me ;-;
Buuuuut... I have no idea who the person is xD Judging by how the card was worded, I guess it's someone that doesn't have a lot of contact with me, so I'm guessing Mystical or Knowme^^
This is where it ends, Farfalla-san, It was fun while it lasted. BOKU WA SECRET SANTA GA!oh yeah, that topic, entirely blai's fault. really surprise about the death busters ref that you found though, especially now that the third sailor moon season is up soonlmao yeah I stalked you like 2 daysbtw you love to talk about your virginity
![]()

Thought it might be you. However, I assumed you knew me a littleYours truly![]()

It was you who was my secret Santaoh yeah, that topic, entirely blai's fault. really surprise about the death busters ref that you found though, especially now that the third sailor moon season is up soon![]()
you know my love for piplups