Events MH Secret Santa 2020

Who is Santa~?


  • Total voters
    23
  • Poll closed .

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,129
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Hahaha yayyy got my custom made gift <3

Thanks random santa, you cute
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Or maybe you both misbehaved together :hurr
We do live in sin 👀
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
No more riots, got mine too now. It's an adorable lo-fi Usagi set, so cute 😘 👌

Thanks my secret santa

 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Got my gifts . Love it.
Thanks secret santa for it....let's see, my guess would be @Seraph as my secret Santa.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
WOW I ALSO GOT MY GIFT

AND I LOVE IT
It's also making me realize how much my gift sucks more than I thought :XD

Funny I think the avatar I got, I once worn as an avatar long ago
Or I planned to wear it in the past
WuW
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

My guess @Erinyes my secret santa
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I'm guessing sweet @lakhan220 did some research for a very nice gift
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Was it a knife '-'
It was a knife to my feelings for Phos, Lapis and Antarc

And remembering that houseki no kuni new chapter was out today and what's in it

Just how I like it

Btw it was 3 gifts, an avatar, a signature and a card wishing merry Christmas (or whatever I'm suppose to call it, but I loved it)
Thanks secret santa
 
Last edited:

Core D. Roy

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 10, 2006
Messages
7,363
Reaction score
9,272
Age
37
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
MY RECEIVED GIFT IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN MY DRAWING

...I'm genuinely embarrassed. Person who got my drawing, I'm going to one-up my own art. Because damn. I didn't know the stakes were such.
 
Last edited:

Core D. Roy

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 10, 2006
Messages
7,363
Reaction score
9,272
Age
37
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
*instinctively picks goldb within milliseconds of seeing poll choices*

Well at least I wasn't the only one.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Somehow I've been here for like 15 years and don't know anyone really.
 

Santa Claus

Noël-sama
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2011
Messages
119
Reaction score
293
Gender
Female
Country
North Pole
No gifts for me. I knew this was a hoax :scry
You're not the only one that got no gift :hug
TEAM NO GIFTS
Let's go
Is it time to riot I hear?
Perhaps Santa is saving the best for last


I don't have to riot, thank you Santa-chan for the sweet gift <3 It's really cute, love it!! :blush
There's is 3 of us, we can easily trap Santa. They have no chance of survival.
Santa writing naughty list next year like:

 
Top