Yeah Santa didn't want to come to digital South America c.c I guess Oli misbehaved and both parents got punished.
Or maybe you both misbehaved togetherYeah Santa didn't want to come to digital South America c.c I guess Oli misbehaved and both parents got punished.

RightOr maybe you both misbehaved together![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
We do live in sinOr maybe you both misbehaved together![]()
It'd be unfair to punish sweet baby Oli for the sins of his parentsYeah Santa didn't want to come to digital South America c.c I guess Oli misbehaved and both parents got punished.

WHERE IS THE POLL WITH THE GUESSES/OPTIONS THAT WE CAN VOTE ABOUT WHO YOU TRULY ARE? YOU MONGREL!It'd be unfair to punish sweet baby Oli for the sins of his parents![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Was it a knife '-'My guess @Erinyes my secret santa
It was a knife to my feelings for Phos, Lapis and AntarcI'm guessing sweet @lakhan220 did some research for a very nice gift
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Was it a knife '-'
WHERE IS THE POLL WITH THE GUESSES/OPTIONS THAT WE CAN VOTE ABOUT WHO YOU TRULY ARE? YOU MONGREL!
GOOD! NOW I DON'T NEED TO CUT YOUR BEARD (IDC IF UR FEMALE SANTA SET THIS TIME) OR SOMETHING ELSE THAT YOU HAVE ON YOUR BODY...![]()
Polls up!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No gifts for me. I knew this was a hoax![]()
You're not the only one that got no gift
TEAM NO GIFTS
Let's go
Is it time to riot I hear?
Perhaps Santa is saving the best for last
I don't have to riot, thank you Santa-chan for the sweet gift <3 It's really cute, love it!!![]()
Santa writing naughty list next year like:There's is 3 of us, we can easily trap Santa. They have no chance of survival.