No chance. If revo was santa my pms would have more crumbs of cat sandwiches.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---


Show us what you got ;3
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I didn't know how it worked. Well, time to disappear until next yearOh now I understood something. Thank you @Ramen for my sweet gift! ^^ wish you merry xmas!


Hmm maybe Elusia? 
When you're waiting for a Secret Santa to send in their gift to you they've sent it directly to their recipient![]()
It was not me,My guess is @Lady pompom. Those pt words
As for Santa Claus I did some research and their way of writting is either Goldb or Marm. Had they added a Kiki option it would have fooled me tho.
But...
...Who's Bob?
but it sounds you got a really sweet santa 
Wrong account, MarmHave you uncovered the mystery yet?

Wrong account, Marm![]()
is that so