- Joined
- Mar 22, 2012
- Messages
- 5,762
- Reaction score
- 1,701
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I think it's possible for an established author's work to be published irregularly though; It's not a necessity for new series to be published in compliance with street date.

Thanks, I need thisAlso for horror seinen and horror manga in general I think fans:
http://spiraphobia.tumblr.com/recommendations
Check some of these out.^^

They establish themselves and they can do things like these long hiatuses. Personally i understand everything about how difficult the job can be, but some authors have it way more easy than others when it comes to breaks and absence form the magazine, Miura is an example. And Gary I think skullknight had some info on this, I dunno where to dig to find how regular Berserk was and for how many years but I think it's there.^^
