Hangout MH Seinen Hangout

Revilenigma

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2008
Messages
786
Reaction score
78
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
No.5 are also good but translations have stalled.
Don't worry I'm still working on it. My partners are all busy right now ;__;

also I'd recommend Noramimi. It's not crazy or anything. But it's well written manga with a lot of funny and touching stories.

For crazy I recommend Bakune Young, you can't get much crazier than that :D
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Noramimi is on my list. Pretty much anything Hox works on is on my list. Anything by Matsumoto Taiyo is always good too. I just read Takemitsu Zamurai and really liked it. Homunculus is another good crazy one, pretty well known so kind of worthless as rec.

@Revilenigma: Your with Gantz Waitingroom, right?
 
Last edited:

Tumerking

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2008
Messages
242
Reaction score
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh man i just recently read all of homunculus in like 2 nights. It's crazy awesome. The art is spectacular.
 

L0ki

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2009
Messages
336
Reaction score
101
Gender
Hidden
Country
Argentina
You mean you caught up, shit's not finished yet. And yeah, it's awesome.
 

Tumerking

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2008
Messages
242
Reaction score
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yea, caught up. It's going to be a pain waiting for new chapters after marathoning 10 volumes.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I don't think there has even been a chapter translated since August.
 

LoS

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
3,308
Reaction score
1,368
Gender
Male
Country
Isle of Man
Where are yall finding Homunculus chapters at? I read up to 92 or something translated, then found out there were like 100+ chapters currently made. I just gave up when I couldn't find any Edited Mangas....

help, pwease?
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Giving up was the right thing to do :p

I've never seen raws for volume 10, guess no one else has either or it probably would have translated. Then there is the matter of a lot of missing mag raws. Unless Basically, like to many seinen and shojo, it's online presence is a mess. Unless someone knows something I don't and there is a secret stash out there.
 

LoS

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
3,308
Reaction score
1,368
Gender
Male
Country
Isle of Man
Yeah last I read raw or scanlated was the end of Volume 9, then it jumped all the way to chapter 106 scanlated. Have no clue what happened to the in between chapters or the rest of volume 10 that has been released so far.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Raws did surface for the last two chapters, 117 and 118. Other than that I have no clue.
 

LoS

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
3,308
Reaction score
1,368
Gender
Male
Country
Isle of Man
lol, way outta the loop apparently. I was in the 90's at the end of the 9th volume, then saw some many skipped chapters later 106, and now apparently its even further ahead.
 

Elyon A. Luna

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
232
Reaction score
13
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Colombia
Hey, it's there any news about Harold Sakuichi's (Beck) new manga, Nananin no Shakespeare?

I'm interested in checking it, but haven't found even a synopsis or a raw, or something...

Sad
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
7 Nin no Shakespeare :
Heiji has been scaning the series. The raws aren't up anymore on raw-paradise. Looks very interesting. I also want to see scans out of this series.
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Heiji has been scaning the series. The raws aren't up anymore on raw-paradise. Looks very interesting. I also want to see scans out of this series.
hmm does anyone have it? o.o
 

Alan Smithee

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
319
Reaction score
119
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
I am hoping that nobody will scanlate it until Tank raws appear, I tire of the fact that all new series being released will never see good quality releases since everyone feels the need to use magazine scans.
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
I am hoping that nobody will scanlate it until Tank raws appear, I tire of the fact that all new series being released will never see good quality releases since everyone feels the need to use magazine scans.
Eh, I just wanted to check it out :p. Of course tank > magazine

It's up to the Manga Editors to make sure that happens though :)
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
The first tankobon probably won't be for six months, I'm not sure I'm patient enough for that :p

I'm not sure what to think about it. I wasn't a huge Beck fan, but I guess I was a bit of a noob when I tried it. Then again I'd give anything in Spirits the benefit of the doubt.
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Chapter 3 of the Shakepeare manga is out at raw-paradise. I looked everywhere to find chapter 1-2 and couldn't find anything. Even resorted to using google and the links directed me back to MH. xD
 
Top