As with all art, perverse stuff, nudity is common even in the more older stuff, with the new modern art it is no question it is the main. Though the mix of murder, violence and stuff is kind of a double edged sword. I do not know if it holds much value apart for being there just for gore fan-service. It is truly amazing that art has that far to display the utmost expressionistic aspects of life. It seems expressionism developed mostly out of all of the modern art styles. As his work can be seen on the evil human nature that is common in today's society, I think generally evil as an aspect of art has always been there, the display of it, it is better to see what is evil than to do it. I think it goes back to tragedy being there to get rid of the passions of man, said by Aristotle, though because today we can actually see these things more clearly, in a modern communications age, we slowly get used to them. But I think as far as it goes it can emotionally harm those who are not prepared. Still worth a try to at least see what it is.