Games MHaraton!

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
History
​

Edition​
Duration​
Host(s)​
Winning Team​
2017
14th-21st of January​
Farfalla & Hardy​

2017
17th-24th of June​
Farfalla & Hardy​

2019
5th-11th of May​
Farfalla & z.5​
2021
4th-11th of December​
Faust & z.5​
​

​


Teams
​

Team #6🏆 🏆 🏆​
Team Doge 🏆​
The Speedwagon Foundation​
Team Empty Barn​
Team Multiple Scorgasms​
Team Valhalla​
Team R.I.I.P​
The Friendship Democratic Party​
Rin Lovers​
Team Cate​
Team BIPP​
Team Asia-Pacific​
Not Today​
Pussy Riot​
The ASS​
Super Pussy Riot​
The Bar​
Erinwets​
​

​

​
 
Last edited:

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Look join up with @GodDarkness and @Philia because I'm leaving. Sorry. I thought I'd have time but I really just don't right now
I never thought you'd give us this option. I was thinking of sending the pm with only 2 answers. But since you gave this option...I'm out
Enough of leading my team to glory :nah

@kira I support your team from now :arf
No one is forced to play xD
@GodDarkness lemme know if you wanna go solo or if you're out as well.

Next phase starts in 1,5h.
If @GodDarkness wants to continue and @Ustegius is not against it, he could join our team. We are only two.
Wait o_O
Fuck school:notlikethis:notlikethis:notlikethis:notlikethis
Wtf is happening???
Everything is falling apart:emocat
i even missed 2 rounds:uguu
@Demonspeed I wouldn't want to make you guys lose:errr
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Plans on when the last one starts?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Ok. I'll be at work. I'll try to check it, but prolly can't do much. @Demonspeed I'll trust your judgement.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
I'm occupied until 8pm Utc or so. But I don't want to be a problem, since I think most of the other teams are perfect ly fine with current schedule.
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
It's thursday so we can also move this phase to the weekend, starting on Saturday, so all have free time.
As majority says..I am fine with either.....
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Well I'll be at work whole saturday, so it is actually even worse for me :D

Its just impossible to find a time that is okay for everyone.
 

Miralicious akuma

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2016
Messages
309
Reaction score
1,686
Country
India
8 utc is like.. 1:30 am for me , 4am for kira and 3 am for brandy :awe
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
unlike u i have school the next day alright :arf
and btw starting the game in about 5 hrs is so much better!! thank youu @Farfalla -san :awe
:hmph:hmph I also have college....I just sleep a bit less........Oh well, game will start in abt 5 hrs .
 
Top