Games MHaraton!

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,253
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
History
​

Edition​
Duration​
Host(s)​
Winning Team​
2017
14th-21st of January​
Farfalla & Hardy​

2017
17th-24th of June​
Farfalla & Hardy​

2019
5th-11th of May​
Farfalla & z.5​
2021
4th-11th of December​
Faust & z.5​
​

​


Teams
​

Team #6🏆 🏆 🏆​
Team Doge 🏆​
The Speedwagon Foundation​
Team Empty Barn​
Team Multiple Scorgasms​
Team Valhalla​
Team R.I.I.P​
The Friendship Democratic Party​
Rin Lovers​
Team Cate​
Team BIPP​
Team Asia-Pacific​
Not Today​
Pussy Riot​
The ASS​
Super Pussy Riot​
The Bar​
Erinwets​
​

​

​
 
Last edited:

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
That pirate pad thing is a real help, thanks for that.

Just a question @Farfalla say you see a character who also has a nickname or alias, do we have to state their real name? Or will either do?
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,407
Country
Torumekian Empire
so it begins... I hope you guys took advantage of the head start I gave you. :3c

now time for me to solve them in a few seconds. I hope our team didn't send our answers yet. :arf

nice to see you back @Mononoke -chan :blush
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
darn it.. Team Cate already sent the answers.. and only had 4 answers :emocat
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
so it begins... I hope you guys took advantage of the head start I gave you. :3c

now time for me to solve them in a few seconds. I hope our team didn't send our answers yet. :arf

nice to see you back @Mononoke -chan :blush
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
darn it.. Team Cate already sent the answers.. and only had 4 answers :emocat
You had to be here at the start :whynot
I already told you:doge
 
Last edited:

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,407
Country
Torumekian Empire
sorry.. there was nothing I could do :emocat



P.S. why is it still Team BIPP? they should put mono-chan's initial instead :heh
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
That pirate pad thing is a real help, thanks for that.

Just a question @Farfalla say you see a character who also has a nickname or alias, do we have to state their real name? Or will either do?
If the character has a nickname, secret identity or wtv, we take either the real name or the codename.
 

Tempus Fugit

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 24, 2015
Messages
160
Reaction score
1,406
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
It is ok Team Cate. Let us keep working hard. :XD
 
Top