Games MHaraton!

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
History
​

Edition​
Duration​
Host(s)​
Winning Team​
2017
14th-21st of January​
Farfalla & Hardy​

2017
17th-24th of June​
Farfalla & Hardy​

2019
5th-11th of May​
Farfalla & z.5​
2021
4th-11th of December​
Faust & z.5​
​

​


Teams
​

Team #6🏆 🏆 🏆​
Team Doge 🏆​
The Speedwagon Foundation​
Team Empty Barn​
Team Multiple Scorgasms​
Team Valhalla​
Team R.I.I.P​
The Friendship Democratic Party​
Rin Lovers​
Team Cate​
Team BIPP​
Team Asia-Pacific​
Not Today​
Pussy Riot​
The ASS​
Super Pussy Riot​
The Bar​
Erinwets​
​

​

​
 
Last edited:

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,573
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
little friendly warning that you guys only have around 1 hour and 22 minutes left to finalize your lists

Might be worth adding some actual names, rather than wishful placeholders, for any teams that haven't done so yet
:invalid
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,802
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I really like this round. Come next MHaraton I'll have taught @z.5 how to make audio files of a higher quality and how to improve his digital instruments :nod
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I really like this round. Come next MHaraton I'll have taught @z.5 how to make audio files of a higher quality and how to improve his digital instruments :nod
But that's like the whole challenge, trying to place the songs even when played like this!

(Also, you would've flipped out at the sound files last game, this is a step up from then. :XD)
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,802
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
But that's like the whole challenge, trying to place the songs even when played like this!

(Also, you would've flipped out at the sound files last game, this is a step up from then. :XD)
I still went okay last game with those sound files iirc, this is defs a step up in quality of life :XD But still, there can be improvement :nod
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,645
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I have this image in my head of Zimbo sitting down for lunch with his family and laughing with his kids of us...
How many ones does your team have Farf?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@z.5 have the answers ready, I'm dying to know some of them.
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,401
Country
Torumekian Empire
ooops
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
There's only like 1 I feel I don't genuinely recognize, so I'm gonna be kicking myself about the others we haven't figured out. I feel this is where we lose our lead.. :emocat
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Will you sit at the lunch table with Zimbo's fam to laugh of us?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Jesus this hint one from yday... I can't find the song per se and I fear I'm going for the obvious shit instead of picking an alt... Driving me nuts, wonder if it's the same with other teams.

Well, 2 mins, fuck it... All in.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Jesus this hint one from yday... I can't find the song per se and I fear I'm going for the obvious shit instead of picking an alt... Driving me nuts, wonder if it's the same with other teams.
My PM to zimb was "there's no way it's this obvious and we can't find the song, but we don't know wtf else it is so screw it". So yeah.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,802
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
We only had three we weren't sure of and had to guess; the rest I'm confident in
 
Top