Games MHaraton!

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,253
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
History
​

Edition​
Duration​
Host(s)​
Winning Team​
2017
14th-21st of January​
Farfalla & Hardy​

2017
17th-24th of June​
Farfalla & Hardy​

2019
5th-11th of May​
Farfalla & z.5​
2021
4th-11th of December​
Faust & z.5​
​

​


Teams
​

Team #6🏆 🏆 🏆​
Team Doge 🏆​
The Speedwagon Foundation​
Team Empty Barn​
Team Multiple Scorgasms​
Team Valhalla​
Team R.I.I.P​
The Friendship Democratic Party​
Rin Lovers​
Team Cate​
Team BIPP​
Team Asia-Pacific​
Not Today​
Pussy Riot​
The ASS​
Super Pussy Riot​
The Bar​
Erinwets​
​

​

​
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I would like to play I will be too busy this month, sorry.
That's unfortunate. I don't think the game is very time consuming though, but if you're busy then that's that.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yup, Demon, specially with the 12h gap in between rounds and less pressure to beat the clock XD You did super well last time, should be fine now^^

Wrote down the first team o/

If I miss any subs, lemme know.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
The Friendship Democratic Party
or FDP
​

Members - 4 (Brandish, Miralicious Akuma, Belserion, SirSamuel016)
History - n/a
Established - June, 2017
Net worth - 400 yen
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Wanna pick a color or should I randomize a vomit-yellow for your team? '-'

Btw, I like how FDP stands for "son of a bitch" in my land.
Same, that's a good name you got here :cookiestare
 

Tempus Fugit

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 24, 2015
Messages
160
Reaction score
1,406
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
@Tempus Fugit wanna join me and @EmptySoul ?

we can be the Team Cate that matches team doge :jester




@Farfalla Can we reserve red color please :pwnge
A cat? Count me in!
Wait what? What do I have to do?
Challenge accepted.
:doge
I do not know if I will be a bit inactive after the next week but I will try to make it.
 
Last edited:

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,407
Country
Torumekian Empire
looks like they got scared of Team Cate's appearance :3c
A cat? Count me in!
Wait what? What do I have to do?
Challenge accepted.
:doge
I do not know if I will be a bit inactive after the next week but I will try to make it.
Welcome aboard, Mitr Troll! :zomg

You just troll, distract, and send false information to the other teams. :^_^

Me and Empty can handle the losing part. :imslow
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
Top