History
Teams
Last edited:
Sure he can join us if he wants to.Take @MonkeyD-Dragon in ur team..he is a lone SARU for now
@Belserion whyyyy?![]()
I'm sorry. I was weak and they had chocolate.Of course.Will you guys be the Speedwagon Foundation again? I miss Panda's memes.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm sorry. I was weak and they had chocolate.
Link me the rules then I might

I am already in the Process of building myself a TOP Team Pervy*coughs* i mean Darky sorry to disappoint you.


![]()
Hello!
Me and Hardy wanna do another MHaraton in 2 weeks (starting on June 16th, so far). You may feel free to start subscribing o/
We have to adjust some things first though:
- First one is in the poll. We're changing the bonus the first group to deliver the answers gets. We wanna know what people prefer as a time reward, please vote.
- Last round will still be a collaborative drawing round, but now it will also be related about books, movies, tv shows, animes, mangas and games (and not about the MH members like in the past one).
Bellow are the rules with those changes. If you have something else to ask/suggest, shoot!
FORMING GROUPS
SCORING POINTS
ROUNDS AND END GAME
SUBSCRIBED TEAMS
- The Friendship Democratic Party: @Brandish @Miralicious akuma @SirSamuel016 @Belserion
- Team Doge: @Totinona @Shinyarcanine45 @lakhan220 @Battou
- Team #3: @MonkeyD-Dragon
- The Speedwagon Foundation: @GrySun @Asia Run
- Team Cate: @EmptySoul @Tempus Fugit @kira
Link me the rules then I might![]()


high iq oh yesIt would seem I have been called upon to make a final standwagon foundation
get it
final stand
200iq lets go
No problem, me neither.
Sorry but I would if i actually knew how to make those![]()

