Games MHaraton!

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
History
​

Edition​
Duration​
Host(s)​
Winning Team​
2017
14th-21st of January​
Farfalla & Hardy​

2017
17th-24th of June​
Farfalla & Hardy​

2019
5th-11th of May​
Farfalla & z.5​
2021
4th-11th of December​
Faust & z.5​
​

​


Teams
​

Team #6🏆 🏆 🏆​
Team Doge 🏆​
The Speedwagon Foundation​
Team Empty Barn​
Team Multiple Scorgasms​
Team Valhalla​
Team R.I.I.P​
The Friendship Democratic Party​
Rin Lovers​
Team Cate​
Team BIPP​
Team Asia-Pacific​
Not Today​
Pussy Riot​
The ASS​
Super Pussy Riot​
The Bar​
Erinwets​
​

​

​
 
Last edited:

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Oh, it's fun that you can see how many time a cli have been played on SoundCloud. Seems like #6 need a lot of replays for most of the teams, while #10 is pretty easy :D
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
is it okay if we send 9 answers now, and if Tempy knows the other one, we'll add it up later? :hmm
No >< Gotta send them all at once. Or well, send the 9 ones and miss the last one xD
Oh, it's fun that you can see how many time a cli have been played on SoundCloud. Seems like #6 need a lot of replays for most of the teams, while #10 is pretty easy :D
Ohhh didn't know xD Hardy indeed said that 6 would be problematic ç.ç
Fun (shameful) fact: I didn't know the 10th song, it was his addition.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I love Ust's sig so much that I might give him secret extra points whenever no one is looking. I'd wear that Greg as an avatar but I have to remain impartial.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
If 6 is the one we first thought it was but then realized the melody is off, I'll be grumpy.

Well, I guess we'll still give that answer if we don't think of anything else.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Btw @Farfalla what do you mean by
  • 2 points per character anime/cartoon/TV show/movie/game correctly identified
Did you just miss erasing a word? Or are we to name characters from whatever the song is from? :XD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yup....once again gnut is getting carried.
Such nice kids in team 6 like speedwagon...respect their elders.

 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,586
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Yup....once again gnut is getting carried.
Such nice kids in team 6 like speedwagon...respect their elders.

Such modesty

After last round's performance, pretty much soloing it for us, it's fine for you to sit back and relax this round.

Hopefully, I will have more time to think over the final 1 when done with my cooking/dealing with child issues...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah pretty sure that is very likely to happen..
 
Top