Games MHaraton!

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
History
​

Edition​
Duration​
Host(s)​
Winning Team​
2017
14th-21st of January​
Farfalla & Hardy​

2017
17th-24th of June​
Farfalla & Hardy​

2019
5th-11th of May​
Farfalla & z.5​
2021
4th-11th of December​
Faust & z.5​
​

​


Teams
​

Team #6🏆 🏆 🏆​
Team Doge 🏆​
The Speedwagon Foundation​
Team Empty Barn​
Team Multiple Scorgasms​
Team Valhalla​
Team R.I.I.P​
The Friendship Democratic Party​
Rin Lovers​
Team Cate​
Team BIPP​
Team Asia-Pacific​
Not Today​
Pussy Riot​
The ASS​
Super Pussy Riot​
The Bar​
Erinwets​
​

​

​
 
Last edited:

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,401
Country
Torumekian Empire
bumpity bumpity bumpppp
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,401
Country
Torumekian Empire
Mharaton 3 hypeeeeeee
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,645
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
That said I'd try and rally the Speedwagon Foundation again.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,573
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Not this time - at least, I really doubt so (things got busy again real quick).

I'd love to help design a round though Farfy, if you don't mind the help?
 
Last edited:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Not this time - at least, I really doubt so (things got busy again real quick).

I'd love to help design a round though Farfy, if you don't mind the help?
:disappoint
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,573
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Ah, you'll be fine bud

Assuming that the rest of the guys are still willing, you've got a strong team - you can happily coast along, again, to another easy victory, I'm sure
:invalid
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I'm interested to join the MHarathon #3!

Farfalla said:
  • Everyday, you will recieve questions to answer/tasks to do.
I work 6 days a week, but I'll try as much as possible to help any team that would want to adopt me.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
It's not that demanding, Faust. You can check the tasks to leave the answers you know to your team, then msg them here and there whenever you have an insight for another one o/

I'll talk to Zimb but I guess we can open the sub period in like 2 weeks then ^^ Awesome.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
It's not that demanding, Faust. You can check the tasks to leave the answers you know to your team, then msg them here and there whenever you have an insight for another one o/
Alright. Having no internet at home and having no laptop to use, I'll probably rely on mobile data for the most part.
 
Top