Games MH's Interviewer Game - Sign Up and Information Thread

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
You know what, screw this. Count me in, too.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Host
@Philia

Celebrity
@GodDarkness
Players

@Farfalla
@Demonspeed
@Atomicus
@WithYouInSpirit
@BattousaiYngwie
@A.ulq
@Vici
@Zasz
@zimbardo
@Mononoke
@Belserion
@Doughboy
@kira
@lakhan220
@EmptySoul
@Ajeel Ramal
@Aizen
@Riomy
@Brandish
@Gallon



Signup ends in 15 hours
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ato-kun :zomg ! Wari, seems I won't be able to make it, this time, hopefully next time.

also ♥Battou♦ is so scary
need definitely to be prepared to fight him properly ! :derp :hmph
:pout
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
:pout

@BattousaiYngwie Why don't you admit you're the creepiest stalker on MH already?
 

Shinyarcanine45

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2016
Messages
117
Reaction score
338
Age
30
Country
Fairy Tail
Fine alright. No tagging on here. i"ll just tag you elsewhere
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
So many people the waiting time will be a long one I think ... ( tomorrow I should read the rules I think :fan )
[/IMG]
Except for the last round, I won't give more than 24 hours to send the pms. Me host me makez da rulesz. Me disqualify the ones I feel like doing :hmph
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Me host me makez da rulesz. Me disqualify the ones I feel like doing :hmph
:datass

It's fine with me 24 hours should be more than enough :hurr
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,404
Country
Torumekian Empire
start now philia-kun :3c
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
:datass

It's fine with me 24 hours should be more than enough :hurr
That's what I think. I'll be sending everyone a pm when the game starts giving them instructions on what to do. So the forgetful lazy bunch don't get away saying they missed the tagging.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
start now philia-kun :3c
signup ends in 14 hours
 
Top