Games MH's Interviewer Game - Sign Up and Information Thread

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Is this already the biggest round ever? Good luck desu.
Good luck us doing all the comments

please don't forget to include them for desin....jk, I'm just curious about your thoughts guys
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hold up...wait a minute?:blink
Why is my name added?
I'm glad I doubled check this morning cause I wasn't gonna check up on this site for a few days.
I have an interesting week coming up.
Guess I have no choice now. Just keep reminding me cause I'll forget or not pay attention @Juviii
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I have a question, can I take one for the team and get it over with.
Getting straight to the point is my style, less anxiety build up. @Juviii
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Hold up...wait a minute?:blink
Why is my name added?
I'm glad I doubled check this morning cause I wasn't gonna check up on this site for a few days.
I have an interesting week coming up.
Guess I have no choice now. Just keep reminding me cause I'll forget or not pay attention @Juviii
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I have a question, can I take one for the team and get it over with.
Getting straight to the point is my style, less anxiety build up. @Juviii
This is the sign up thread...
You already sent your question. Just need to send answers in 2 days.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
No, I meant being interviewed lol
I didn't wanna ask that in Destin thread?
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,918
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Oohhhh I want to play!! Let's discover all of Zimby's secrets~
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
will be joining
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,974
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
In
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
I know 0 about Z but let's go!
 
Top