Ok, I'll join then

I don't quite get the rules, but if I just have to spam Asako with questions, then I'm well practiced and ready for action.I just realized I should tag some of the MG Fam as well.
@SonOfDaws
@Goodboy
@Lambu
@sakura-aneki
@digitaldude
Good luck us doing all the commentsIs this already the biggest round ever? Good luck desu.
Yeah omg these rules are so confusingI don't quite get the rules, but if I just have to spam Asako with questions, then I'm well practiced and ready for action.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This is the sign up thread...Hold up...wait a minute?
Why is my name added?
I'm glad I doubled check this morning cause I wasn't gonna check up on this site for a few days.
I have an interesting week coming up.
Guess I have no choice now. Just keep reminding me cause I'll forget or not pay attention @Juviii
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I have a question, can I take one for the team and get it over with.
Getting straight to the point is my style, less anxiety build up. @Juviii