Voting Round 1 - Midora vs. Broly (DBS) | Page 6 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 1 Midora vs. Broly (DBS)

Who wins?

• Midora

• Broly

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Well, this thread is fun to watch:popcorn

Voting for Midora though.

Blakestnight666

Reaction score
Country
India
since the arguments are pretty 50/50 i go with my db bias 🤔
lol how can there be 50/50 argument when the toriko fans don't even know how db universe works. You have lowballers saying that db character can only bust planet and only when they hit the core even when there are multiple proofs when DBS character are capable of destroying entire solar systems, galaxies and universe.

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
lol how can there be 50/50 argument when the toriko fans don't even know how db universe works. You have lowballers saying that db character can only bust planet and only when they hit the core even when there are multiple proofs when DBS character are capable of destroying entire solar systems, galaxies and universe.
I've read DB from beggining to end multiple times, that series is my childhood. Never finished Toriko for how absurd it was, there was a point in which the cringe was too much to bear. :emobirb

Still, not admitting that DB's powerscaling is terrible and full of contradictions is a sign of fanboyism man, if you cannot see such a simple thing I cannot debate with you. We have seen attacks meant to damage enemies stronger than Frieza (that survived a planetary explosion) colide with the Earth multiple times, its a classic of bad measurement on the author's part: "Stage is as sturdy as the plot requires it" not holding back through "ki control" lol give me a break. :p

The debate doesn't look cute (your salt is too rough for my liking) so I won't press it, you do you.

Blakestnight666

Reaction score
Country
India
I've read DB from beggining to end multiple times, that series is my childhood. Never finished Toriko for how absurd it was, there was a point in which the cringe was too much to bear. :emobirb

Still, not admitting that DB's powerscaling is terrible and full of contradictions is a sign of fanboyism man, if you cannot see such a simple thing I cannot debate with you. We have seen attacks meant to damage enemies stronger than Frieza (that survived a planetary explosion) colide with the Earth multiple times, its a classic of bad measurement on the author's part: "Stage is as sturdy as the plot requires it" not holding back through "ki control" lol give me a break. :p

The debate doesn't look cute (your salt is too rough for my liking) so I won't press it, you do you.
I think you goddamn forget that DB character can control the DC of their ki as ki is part of their body. And lol using real life physics in a fiction is pretty bold on your part.

Anyways we already have reasons why planets don't get destroyed in their fights

Here we have clear cut statements that say that thr character can detonate their attacks before they hit the earth.

You guys can't even come up with anything worth noting and call others salty when you yourself are so salty that you cry to us that we cannot use the dbz anime feats cause they don't go with your narrative.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blakestnight666

Reaction score
Country
India
Other statements and feats of characters

Both the anime and manga confirms that goku and beerus's clash was going to destroy the universe 7 macrosome.

we have straight out info from toe's official website that beerus can destroy thr universe a.k.a the universe 7 macrosome that contains three universe sized dimensions.

And broly is stronger than a god of destruction and goku himself says that broly might be stronger than beerus.

And people still think that db character can't destroy a planet lol

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain

Omg thats so smart, they detonate something capable of destroying a planet at the surface so only the target is hit, Toriyama is a genius! \:lambirb/

Blakestnight666

Reaction score
Country
India

Omg thats so smart, they detonate something capable of destroying a planet at the surface so only the target is hit, Toriyama is a genius! \:lambirb/
Oh my nothing more I guess other than sarcasm 😴😴😴

desin24

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Austria
This is a tough one. Midora's abilities are a lot more fun for this kind of tournament while Broly is Cosmic Hulk. The deciding factor might be the way they approach the battle. Broly starting typically low as a DB character and powering up the more time progresses. Are Midora's abilities hax enough to kill him before he scales up to his universe-busting level?

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Oh my nothing more I guess other than sarcasm 😴😴😴
You cannot argue the logic is terrible, Super-manga's explanations are cringeworthy most of the time, thats why DB didn't try to explain much at all originally.

This is a tough one. Midora's abilities are a lot more fun for this kind of tournament while Broly is Cosmic Hulk. The deciding factor might be the way they approach the battle. Broly starting typically low as a DB character and powering up the more time progresses. Are Midora's abilities hax enough to kill him before he scales up to his universe-busting level?
I do think Broly is stronger than Midora, and that Midora's hax don't seem strong enough to contain Broly. The debate is just set on the extent of DB universe's feats and how seriously can you take them.

Blakestnight666

Reaction score
Country
India
You cannot argue the logic is terrible, Super-manga's explanations are cringeworthy most of the time, thats why DB didn't try to explain much at all originally.

I do think Broly is stronger than Midora, and that Midora's hax don't seem strong enough to contain Broly. The debate is just set on the extent of DB universe's feats and how seriously can you take them.
i simply want to say that you cannot apply real life logic to fiction. We have to simply accept what the writer and directors wants to convey. If they want a character to be a planet buster or universe buster then we can only accept that.

Similarly toriko also don't follow real life logic either. They have light speed character too but why don't they destroy the planet when they can move at light speed. Thr velocity of a mass moving at light speed would have enough destructive force to destroy the planet yet they don't destroy it.

Most Fiction don't follow real life logic or explanation. These stories are for us to be entertained and not to take seriously and yet you're here talking about logic and what not.

Status
Not open for further replies.