Who in their right minds would prefer Mikasa over Holo smh... 



Creepy af. 0/10. Delete.

Discriminating over how someone looks. Just how petty can you guys get? I honestly expected better from you guysFine, I give up trying to teach you old dogs new tricks.
You go play fetch with your waifu.
Dog f***ers![]()

Some people are just born with bad taste.Discriminating over how someone looks. Just how petty can you guys get? I honestly expected better from you guys![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
0 go on a furry ass for you?Fine, I give up trying to teach you old dogs new tricks.
You go play fetch with your waifu.
Dog f***ers![]()

0 go on a furry ass for you?
![]()
May as well make another video for the fun of it.
It is, I was tongue-in-cheek there since I made a comment not too long before using that termWell, the dog-f***ers comment is unnecessary IMO
I've baited and bashed the animal features bit. I haven't called people dog f***ers.
She actually looks half decent there0 go on a furry ass for you?
![]()
I've changed my mind I'll vote Holo.