Minority Rule Polling/Voting thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
:D I see.

Happy happy. :3c
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
God I fucking love these sets. You guys look pretty sexy. I'm like gravitating to you. I had no idea you all admired me so much. :derp

*brick'd*

x_______x
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Shmexay. :3c
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I didn't make the sigs, Farfalla, just the avatar. KD has the sigs. :scry

Of course it's not the end of the world if you don't have to wear it, right? :rofl
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
:-_- I'm finding posting on MH very depressing now.... Cos as soon as I post, I'm reminded of the horror that is my avatar and sig :crying
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
^ xD *hugs Bob*

Come on, look how cute it looks!
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
0___o

Farfalla: if you read starting from the word "MY" in your avatar, it kinda looks like "MY NAOMI IS HARD"

:XD Sorry. Mine has weird implications as well. :fail
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum


That part wasn't my doing :3

Kdowns is a boss was. :D

---------- Post added at 06:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 AM ----------

There is your Sig BTW Lala.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
0___o

Farfalla: if you read starting from the word "MY" in your avatar, it kinda looks like "MY NAOMI IS HARD"

:XD Sorry. Mine has weird implications as well. :fail
Handwriting fail! Just to clarify, Farfalla's avatar says "Naomi is my hero"... But I like BakaHaze's translation better actually.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
o.o You do? :cheez
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Who wouldn't :hurr
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
How long until you can change your sets? o.o
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Jin, I wonder what you're plotting with our sigs. :p
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
No one has bothered to answer my question yet. :oh

Jin, I wonder what you're plotting with our sigs. :p
It's nothing spectacular really. Just a lil fun. xP
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
its about to be over jin.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top