- Joined
- Mar 20, 2011
- Messages
- 2,551
- Reaction score
- 1,844
- Age
- 32
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
That's pretty much the case hereAm I do only one who's in love with their set?![]()

That's pretty much the case hereAm I do only one who's in love with their set?![]()

I see.





I'm finding posting on MH very depressing now.... Cos as soon as I post, I'm reminded of the horror that is my avatar and sig 
Sorry. Mine has weird implications as well. 

Handwriting fail! Just to clarify, Farfalla's avatar says "Naomi is my hero"... But I like BakaHaze's translation better actually.0___o
Farfalla: if you read starting from the word "MY" in your avatar, it kinda looks like "MY NAOMI IS HARD"
Sorry. Mine has weird implications as well.
![]()



I also thought that was a pervy sentence for a moment LOL xDDD0___o
Farfalla: if you read starting from the word "MY" in your avatar, it kinda looks like "MY NAOMI IS HARD"
Sorry. Mine has weird implications as well.
![]()

It's nothing spectacular really. Just a lil fun. xPJin, I wonder what you're plotting with our sigs.![]()