Minority Rule Polling/Voting thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
THASS BOLLOCKS I lost cause 2 ppl didn;t' vote, they would have voted the same as Naom and Kd so I should've WON.


:crying

<is a sore loser after polishing evil plans for so long. :XD
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
:kukuku Hey Naomi, what are the odds of us winning this one without a contract
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Pretty high, kd bro.

I won like twice in a row with you as my host, and no contracts :crying
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
kevin can't make sets. So he's outta here. Leaves Naomi, who can only make a handdrawn avatars for all of us, what she definetely won't do, because it's too timeconsuming.


Conclusion. We leave our sets as they are :imslow
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
You wish, Bunny!

I want a custom set! :yelling
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
You wish, Bunny!

I want a custom set! :yelling
You talk like that, because you haven't seen real punishment sets. :iik

Even tho any ava or sig, that kevin does should be considered a real punishment set, regardless of what he tried to picture on it. :fail
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
But I find it fun. :p I really don't care what it is.

And the first time I played, I didn't put my sig (it was only a sig then I think) cause I forgot and I didn't come here for 4-5 days. xD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Apparently I didn't vote in time or something? :headscratch

Someone PM me when the av set is here....
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Apparently I didn't vote in time or something? :headscratch

Someone PM me when the av set is here....
Just look out for the moment, when we all suddenly start wearing stupid Justin Bieber, or yaoi sets. You'll know immiadetelly. :fail
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yeah...if it's a JB set....:iik
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
damn, kevin, why do you partcipate in this game if you can't even make normal punishment sets? :yelling

Even lala had to do mine last time :ck
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Just look out for the moment, when we all suddenly start wearing stupid Justin Bieber, or yaoi sets. You'll know immiadetelly. :fail
*actually considered this*

I'm not that evil, Alpha! Just evil enough to almost do it.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Congratz Kev and Naomi. And now make those losers cry. :3c
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Dammit Evil :bored Stop encouraging them!

Last time you made me that gaga set I really was about to cry :crying

:XD
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I'll message kd about the sets. :?bunny

I sent him the really fugly avatars I made, but I don't know if he's finished with the sigs yet.
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
...:bored

Really fugly....

:crying

Compared to my current, cute, set...
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
It's Not as bad as Scav's though :3c

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

Scav:

Avvy:

Sig:


Baka:
Avvy

Sig:


Lala



Adori




Goldb



Baka_Boy



Alpha:



---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

There you guys go :D
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
My favorite part was how the Pokemon I needed to draw for Alpha had a pink unibrow! It's really there, I didn't make that up! :rofl
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Well actually it's an attenea.
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
omg the epicciest sets i've seen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top