Minority Rule Polling/Voting thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
It is bad! :XD

:bored 2 moar days :crying
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
hmmm someone should start another one! I wanna a new set
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Welcome To The 29th Liar Game Tournament!



List Of Participants

Naomidee-sama
Bakahaze-sama
Adorien-sama
Ustegius-sama
Alphabeta-sama
Evil3ye-sama


​

Allow me to introduce myself. I am the Liar Game Secretariat, Kevin. If you are reading this, that must mean that you decided to participate in the "Liar Game", didn't you? Cancellation of this decision will not be accepted.

I am now going to explain the rules of the first round of the "Liar Game". The rules are very simple.



Now that the rules have been explained, let’s start the game. Here’s the first question:

Are you Excited that Liar Game is back from Hiatus?​

The question has been posted, please answer yes or no. Starting from tomorrow at 6:00 PM CST, you have 24 hrs to answer the question.

Good Luck! :vbunny​

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

Also I will accept any late entries up until the Deadline. So if you want to join in just PM me with your answer... Last Minute Entries will be revealed at Deadline... OMG PLOT TWIST /kubo
 
Last edited:

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Vote in.
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Voted
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I voted too, you guys.
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
I actually wanted to make a contract with someone, but remembered about that only after I voted.

:fail
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
voted.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
We have had one more person join in the game... Who was... You'll find out. And at the votes... :teehee
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I bet it was Lawly-poo. I bet you five bucks and a unicorn hair wand. :arf
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
... *Gives Naomi 5 bucks and a unicorn hair wand*
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
If loli-poo's vote made me lose, I'll spank him.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
You may use my newly acquired wand to do so if I am allowed to supervise. :hurr
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top