Minority Rule Polling/Voting thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
i hope the vote will come fast this time :arf
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
who still hasn't voted ?? alpha ?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
alpha, goldb and gary :cookiehand
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
You better all fucking answer this question right. I don't want any liars even. It's a disgrace to even lie about that! This shit just got serious! :arf OH GAWD
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Pff... Men can't organize themselves =-= With a girl there, that wouldn't happen! We'd vote in time e wouldn't follow that 'teasing/spicing' crap ò.ó
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I don't think anyone followed the "my vote is" crap. :rofl
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Oh its not from him, it from me.it just means kisses-hugs-kisses-i**** that's all :blush
...but what's the censoring? :gwah

Oh come on, you like to tease :hurr

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

Pff... Men can't organize themselves =-= With a girl there, that wouldn't happen! We'd vote in time e wouldn't follow that 'teasing/spicing' crap ò.ó
So you're saying I'm more of a woman than women? :gwah

*Goes to listen to the Bee Gees*

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

Voted :dancin

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

I bet this will be a tie too :nod
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Why tie? Well, tictactoe, three in a row? :derp

I don't really know...I'm hoping it isn't

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

I think everyone would expect people to say No since we have Potter Tards here...but well

I'm not sure how much logic really works in figuring out this game :errr
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
*sigh* I would like a new set plox. u~u
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Naomi... Just wait till you see my PM with my vote :3c
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
ROUND 4 RESULT: ​
​


A FECKING TIE

​


NO=3
kdowns said:
... God Damn you... DIE IN A FUCKING FIRE... I CAN ONLY ANSWER WITH ONE SPECIFIC ANSWER...

NAOMI WOULD KILL ME IF I SAID YES...

SO...


I...

Vote...

NO #TEAMHARRYPOTTER
jorped said:
goldb said:




yes=3
Evil3ye said:
yes, whatever the question is.
xi0 said:
I haven't read either, but by reputation Twilight apparently sucks. So yeah, why not? :derp

My vote: Yes
alphabeta said:
At first I was like...



But then I read this...



and decided that...



However, my answer is still "Yes"


*gets ready to get spanked by Naomi* ... *:hurr*


...






no one is eliminated and the game continue with a 5th round (curse you all)


5th Round participants:
-Evil3eye
-jorped
-kdowns
-goldb
-alphabeta
-xi0

​

5th round question:
Have you ever had sex with someone of the same sex?

you have 24h to answer
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Naomi... Just wait till you see my PM with my vote :3c
Oh, SON!!:arf Son...:cuddle
:hug

Jorpie, I knew it. I knew you were good. Original threesome knows their shit. :blush

Hawt chawklat. :nod I approve.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top