i hope the vote will come fast this time 



OH GAWD
please go back to the kitchenPff... Men can't organize themselves =-= With a girl there, that wouldn't happen! We'd vote in time e wouldn't follow that 'teasing/spicing' crap ò.ó

Voted.alpha, goldb and gary![]()
please go back to the kitchen

...but what's the censoring?Oh its not from him, it from me.it just means kisses-hugs-kisses-i**** that's all![]()


So you're saying I'm more of a woman than women?Pff... Men can't organize themselves =-= With a girl there, that wouldn't happen! We'd vote in time e wouldn't follow that 'teasing/spicing' crap ò.ó





Oh come on!I want my punishment already!

kdowns said:... God Damn you... DIE IN A FUCKING FIRE... I CAN ONLY ANSWER WITH ONE SPECIFIC ANSWER...
NAOMI WOULD KILL ME IF I SAID YES...
SO...
I...
Vote...
NO #TEAMHARRYPOTTER
jorped said:
goldb said:
Evil3ye said:yes, whatever the question is.
xi0 said:I haven't read either, but by reputation Twilight apparently sucks. So yeah, why not?
My vote: Yes
alphabeta said:At first I was like...
![]()
But then I read this...
![]()
and decided that...
![]()
However, my answer is still "Yes"
*gets ready to get spanked by Naomi* ... **
...
![]()
Oh, SON!!Naomi... Just wait till you see my PM with my vote![]()
Son...


I approve.