what bout me 






They all say thatI was going to go with yes, but at the last minute, I decided no was better.

I'd prefer to be paired up with you, rather than gary.OMG, I almost thought I won again. xD
I like how you put only the two of us in the winners list, Alpha.
My love is reserved!

You're doomed to always leave games during the first round XDNot dreaming of flying is a sin now....f u FF. I couldn't make to round two![]()
Y U MAD THO?I hate you. (-> Adorien & alphabeta, I mean)

Spoiled?Mad ? Not really. There is just a high chance you spoiled me the result, whoever the winner(s). But we'll see.


I'll give an explanation if it's confirmed.Spoiled?
I'm not the host, nor do I know bob's password, there's no way I could possibly spoil anything.![]()

no, no, no, this game is all about mindgames, you explain now, while people still can vote, not afterI'll give an explanation if it's confirmed.![]()


I'm cheering for those three.No (3)
Gats
Ancy
xi0


No love for me? ;.;I'm cheering for those three.![]()
