Minority Rule Polling/Voting thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
At least we're guaranteed this round won't end in a tie. :worship2

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

Round 2 Predictions:


Yes (2)
Adorien
alphabeta


No (3)
Gats
Ancy
xi0
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
OMG, I almost thought I won again. xD

I like how you put only the two of us in the winners list, Alpha. :hurr

My love is reserved! :yelling
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Not dreaming of flying is a sin now....f u FF. I couldn't make to round two :arro
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I was going to go with yes, but at the last minute, I decided no was better.
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
I was going to go with yes, but at the last minute, I decided no was better.
They all say that :ohaielmo

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

OMG, I almost thought I won again. xD

I like how you put only the two of us in the winners list, Alpha. :hurr

My love is reserved! :yelling
I'd prefer to be paired up with you, rather than gary. :ninja
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
I hate you. (-> Adorien & alphabeta, I mean)
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Mad ? Not really. There is just a high chance you spoiled me the result, whoever the winner(s). But we'll see.
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Mad ? Not really. There is just a high chance you spoiled me the result, whoever the winner(s). But we'll see.
Spoiled?

I'm not the host, nor do I know bob's password, there's no way I could possibly spoil anything. :oh
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Originally I wanted to mindfuck you all and add myself in the losing team, but then I rememberd the minority wins and totally screwed up

:epicfacepalm
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Spoiled?

I'm not the host, nor do I know bob's password, there's no way I could possibly spoil anything. :oh
I'll give an explanation if it's confirmed. :edu
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
I'll give an explanation if it's confirmed. :edu
no, no, no, this game is all about mindgames, you explain now, while people still can vote, not after :3c
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
I don't want to influence anymore those who didn't vote yet. I'll be honest I promise. :hmph
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
No (3)
Gats
Ancy
xi0
I'm cheering for those three. :cheerbunny

Gats will let losers choose sets, Ancy will make fancy Sailor Moon avatars and xoxy will come up with some other cruelties. :hurr
 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
No, not love for you. :e3

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

How would you punish us... Just curious.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top