nope
---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------
voted
---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------
voted

goldy am i loosingJust waiting for Gary again....![]()

I dunnogoldy am i loosing![]()

Bob, change the Votes so that Otaku Wins
---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------
you don't have to tell anyone, it will just be out little secret
---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------
Its not like I'm posting this online where everyone can see it

Ah I get it, you want a cookie to seal the deal!
Ah I get it, you want a cookie to seal the deal!![]()

I wonder how fame can be...TRHIS FAME IS GHEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gats said:I am not Ned Stark. I understand the way this game is played.
Yes.
lawlett-kun said:heya failB
yes
![]()
xi0 said:i PRESSED THE WRONG BUTTON i THINK MY VOTE IS yes
Adorien said:I vote: no.
alphabeta said:My answer is "NO".
Congratulations, we have a draw and so we're going to have a tie-break!Ancy said:I don't know what to do...I'm a GoT fan, but this time my guts tell me to vote NO. So I'll go with No..Brainceptioooooonnnn


