Minority Rule Polling/Voting thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
nope

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

voted
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Just waiting for Gary again....:hee
 

OtakuModeEngage

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2012
Messages
393
Reaction score
231
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Bob, change the Votes so that Otaku Wins

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

you don't have to tell anyone, it will just be out little secret

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

Its not like I'm posting this online where everyone can see it
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Bob, change the Votes so that Otaku Wins

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

you don't have to tell anyone, it will just be out little secret

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

Its not like I'm posting this online where everyone can see it
:cookiestare
 

OtakuModeEngage

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2012
Messages
393
Reaction score
231
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ah I get it, you want a cookie to seal the deal! :verily

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

thanks for the advice Scav
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
TRHIS FAME IS GHEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

OtakuModeEngage

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2012
Messages
393
Reaction score
231
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Jeeze, this first round was longer than my reviewer deadlines
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria

OtakuModeEngage

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2012
Messages
393
Reaction score
231
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well fame is normally attracted to glory, but this fame sleep around with other fames.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
End of Round 2​


YES=3

Gats said:
I am not Ned Stark. I understand the way this game is played.

Yes.
lawlett-kun said:
heya failB:zomg

yes



:teehee
xi0 said:
i PRESSED THE WRONG BUTTON i THINK MY VOTE IS yes

NO=3

Adorien said:
I vote: no.
alphabeta said:
My answer is "NO".
Ancy said:
I don't know what to do :arf...I'm a GoT fan, but this time my guts tell me to vote NO. So I'll go with No..Brainceptioooooonnnn

Congratulations, we have a draw and so we're going to have a tie-break! :sclap

Round 2 Tie Break question, Is it raining outside? :derp
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
:epicfacepalm

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

do we have tie-break option this round or still only yes/no?
 

OtakuModeEngage

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2012
Messages
393
Reaction score
231
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lol, I didn't even know round one was over, but It seems I lost, XD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Still alive! \ o /

Voted.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top